Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ziggy!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    22,438

    Ziggy!!!

    Congrats on being our St. Patrick's Day POTD! It looks like you and Tiberius are all ready to celebrate! You're both very cute all dressed up.
    I hope you have a fun day!

    Forever in my heart...Lacey,Sassy,Mandy,Corey,Ginger,Casey

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    27,245

    Precious St. Patty's Day Piggie, Ziggy!

    Hi Ziggy! Happy St. Patrick's Day Pet of the Day to you, and to your adorable furry sidekick Tiberius, too!
    Oh, what a precious piggie you are, and what a precious pair you and Tiberius make! I can't stop looking at your photo spread! All of the pics are heart melters, but that one of you two all decked out in your St. Patty's Day finery is the best! Looks like you and Tiberius are ready to celebrate, and boy, don't you have lots to celebrate today!

    Others at the pet store may have passed you over, but your human sure knew a diamond in the rough when she/he saw one, and oh, what a treasure of a furkid she/he found in you! Heartfelt thanks to her/him for taking a chance on you, for healing you, giving your beautiful spirit a chance to shine! And yes, you grew into your head and feet very nicely!

    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story and precious pics with us all! You truly are one special little man, Ziggy, Tiberius too! Hope you both are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious piggie Ziggy, our very special and most deserving St. Patrick's Day piggie Pet of the Day! (Kisses and cuddles to Tiberius, too!)

    Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

    And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Kansas, USA
    Posts
    20,563
    Ziggy how adorable you are!!!

    Your precious pictures sure made me smile !!! They were just what I needed to see on this gloomy rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. What a treasure you are!!! It must be so much fun having you and Tiberius as friends. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day.

    Congratulations, sweet Ziggy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

    Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

    Frankie

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Congrats on being our St. Patrick's Day POTD! It looks like you and Tiberius are all ready to celebrate! You're both very cute all dressed up.
    I hope you have a fun day!
    Hi!! I'm Ziggy's mommy! I'm not sure if I'm replying to this correctly because I quite literally just made this account, but Ziggy and Tiberius both say thank you and Happy St. Patty's Day to you!(:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Ziggy! Happy St. Patrick's Day Pet of the Day to you, and to your adorable furry sidekick Tiberius, too!
    Oh, what a precious piggie you are, and what a precious pair you and Tiberius make! I can't stop looking at your photo spread! All of the pics are heart melters, but that one of you two all decked out in your St. Patty's Day finery is the best! Looks like you and Tiberius are ready to celebrate, and boy, don't you have lots to celebrate today!

    Others at the pet store may have passed you over, but your human sure knew a diamond in the rough when she/he saw one, and oh, what a treasure of a furkid she/he found in you! Heartfelt thanks to her/him for taking a chance on you, for healing you, giving your beautiful spirit a chance to shine! And yes, you grew into your head and feet very nicely!

    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story and precious pics with us all! You truly are one special little man, Ziggy, Tiberius too! Hope you both are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious piggie Ziggy, our very special and most deserving St. Patrick's Day piggie Pet of the Day! (Kisses and cuddles to Tiberius, too!)
    Hello! I am Ziggy's mommy! This comment made me smile really big!(: My mom even read it. Ziggy and Tiberius say thank you for these lovely comments, and a Happy St. Patty's Day to you, too!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Ziggy how adorable you are!!!

    Your precious pictures sure made me smile !!! They were just what I needed to see on this gloomy rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. What a treasure you are!!! It must be so much fun having you and Tiberius as friends. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day.

    Congratulations, sweet Ziggy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

    Hello, I am Ziggy's mommy! (: Ziggy is very happy he made you smile, and says a Happy St. Patty's Day to you!(:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    10

    Ziggy says thank you!

    Oh boy. Hello, everyone! I am Ziggy's mommy, and just in case the other times I tried to reply didn't submit (I just made this account and it's a little confusing xD), Ziggy (And Tiberius!) would like to say thank you to you all, Happy St. Patty's Day, and wheak wheak! (:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com