Some are safe now! But keep sharing, the others still need rescue..
UPDATE ----------Keep Sharing Please! This is Dire! 2 CH Kitties need Rescue now and 5 of the other cats need Rescue ASAP!!!!!
Below in Red I put who is safe. The others urgently need rescue please.
(SAFE) 1. Zoey: born in May 2004- Grey tabby female-Sweet vocal girl, snuggler who has some dental issues.
(SAFE) 3. Bandit: born in Sept 2005- Orange male tabby-Sweet attention seeker who will follow you where ever you go!! History of chronic URI.
4. Boo: born in Sept 2006 Grey and white Tuxedo petite short hair male. Sweet boy who loves to sit on your chest and lounge with you and also is Bandit's shadow. They are buddies. Dental issues.
5. Jasmine: born May 2006- Beautiful Main Coone long Hair- Shy girl who will warm up with time. Does not like to be picked up.
(SAFE)6. Moe: Born in May 2008- Large Black long hair male: Sweet boy who is an attention seeker and will sleep with you and loves to snuggle.
7. Kohl: Born in 2008- Black short hair male: Sweet boy, very active and clown like...can pick on others at times. Rambunctious. History of URI
8. Jonathan: Born in 2008 White and Black short hair BIG male...He is a fatty... shy at first but when he gets to trust you he will be your pillow buddy and kisses me straight on my face.
9.CH KITTY Monkey (brother of Mckenzie): born in 2009, Tabby with mild cerebellar hypoplasia, shy boy who slowly warms up. His CH is mild you can notice a little awkward walk but overall he is able to climb and do all normal cat stuff!!
10.CH KITTY Mckenzie (sister of Monkey): born in 2009 Beautiful calico/tabby Extremely shy...loves other cats but not people so much other than feeding time.
11. Wheezer: Feb 2010: Tabby male, chunky boy who is extremely shy but when he gets to trust you, he will talk for food and remind you it is time to get up in the morning for feeding time. Does not like to be handled but is great with other cats.
(SAFE)12. Matthew (brother of McKayla): March 2007: Moderate Cerebellar Hypoplasia, Tabby and while male...he is the big baby. He is able to get around okay ...does fall over here and there especially if he is excited. Does not really climb on furniture due to his limitations. He is able to eat on his own, he does not use litter box very well we have tried many different things. Snuggler...use to sleeping with me...I will put him up in bed... can be temperamental with other cats loves his sister and Serenity.
(SAFE)13. McKayla (sister of Matthew) March 2007: Moderate Cerebellar Hypoplasia, Tabby and while female...she a dainty little girl She gets around pretty well sometimes falling over when she gets excited. She eats on her own and uses the litter box 80% of the time....sometimes follows her brother.....She is also a snuggler and sleeps with me... I have to put her on the bed.
(SAFE)14. Serenity: May 2009: Severe Cerebellar Hypoplasia black petite female, she cannot really walk she flops around like a fishy to get around but uses litter box and eats dry food and drinks water on her own. I feed her wet food otherwise she becomes frustrated. This cat is my soul mate in cat she sleeps with me and is the best snuggler when in snuggle mode. When she is in her crazy she is very rambunctious...she knows she is different and is a touch cookie and does not take shit from anyone...if other cats get close to her she will growl to let them know she is the boss
Thank you for any assistance or information
Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2013 at 12:16 PM.
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.
-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery