Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dear Lady

  1. #1

    Dear Lady

    You're a big, tough, full grown puppy.....

    You're old enough to go out by yourself, really.

    I know it's cold out, but I don't have a fur coat, and looking pathetic in an attempt to get me to go out with you only goes so far. (And the pathetic barking because you're "stuck" on your run on a twig is REALLY transparent....)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    37,396
    Dear Lady - you can come see me, sweetie, I have a nice big coat, and will pout my mittens on and stand outside with you!
    I've Been Frosted

  3. #3
    Oh, I went out with her, but it's getting silly.

    LOH can let her out and she just goes out, takes care of business, and comes back in.

    If I'm home by myself, we BOTH have to go out, it's not optional.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    25,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Dear Lady - you can come see me, sweetie, I have a nice big coat, and will pout my mittens on and stand outside with you!
    Dear Lady,
    I too will put on my coat and mittens and go outside with you
    May I give you and Patch some petting and loves when we come back inside?

    Your fan,
    Elyse
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!


    "That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

    "We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

    Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    22,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Oh, I went out with her, but it's getting silly.

    LOH can let her out and she just goes out, takes care of business, and comes back in.

    If I'm home by myself, we BOTH have to go out, it's not optional.
    Dress up and go out, have fun!
    For some reason I haven't had to plead with my pups, not even Jake, to get back in the house lately!
    I do go out with them.

    Forever in my heart...Casey,Ginger,Corey,Mandy,Sassy,Lacey
    ~Merry Christmas~
    *I've been Frosted*

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Lady,
    I too will put on my coat and mittens and go outside with you
    May I give you and Patch some petting and loves when we come back inside?

    Your fan,
    Elyse
    If you're not careful you'll wind up with a dog on your hip and a cat in your lap after you get back in. (quick way to get really toasty and sleepy in a hurry!)

    Lady would even gladly show you where the treats are kept.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Could be worse ... Gia and Pepper won't go out, period, all day long even though they have a dog door. They wait until I go to bed at night and pee on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the dog door. Only when it's very cold or raining, though.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

    "We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    Could be worse ... Gia and Pepper won't go out, period, all day long even though they have a dog door. They wait until I go to bed at night and pee on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the dog door. Only when it's very cold or raining, though.

    At least the kitchen floor is an easier spot to clean?
    I've Been Frosted

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com