Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Hi, Let me Introduce Sylvester and Garry Bear...

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Hi Sindy and welcome to PT. Both of your boys are adorable. The way you feel about brown tabbies is the way I feel about orange or buff male cats. As you can tell from my signature picture, I love my orangies. I look forward to reading your posts and hopefully seeing more pictures of your cats too.
    I love your pictures of all the Orangies! I am so glad to be here, thank you so much!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2

    Tabby Cats

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Cherry View Post
    Hi Sindy! Welcome to PT. Your cats are beautiful! I have a wonderful tabby boy named Napoleon.
    I love male Tabbies and I cannot wait to continue to explore! Thank you so much!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2

    Rainbow bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy!
    Thank you. I love your signature. I am sensitive when it comes to losing our babies. I found myself doing a lot of crying, reading some of the stories here. I wish their life spans were 30-35 years. I was lucky to have Sylvester Senior for 18 years. He is now at Rainbow Bridge waiting for me.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Middle of Germany
    Posts
    8,661
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy. I see your boys and my girls are the same age.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    12,511
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy and Sylvester and Garry Bear!

    Pat (and my six cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice."

    -- Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    187
    Hello Sindy
    Welcome to Pet Talk

    I enjoyed seeing pictures of your babies.
    Loved the cat pen, cant let my babies see it or they will want one too

    I have 4 babies-- 2 Tuxedo 1 Tabby and 1 Tortoiseshell
    # 5 just went to the rainbow bridge last month. ( I replied back to your post there
    earlier today) Thank you

    Looking forward to seeing more picture of your babies

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark - GMT+1
    Posts
    14,668
    Just wanted to let you all know that Sindy wrote a blog about Sylvester and Garry Bear.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/blog.php?52941-Sindy
    Randi



    "I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Posts
    8,728
    Hi Sindy..

    This is quite late - but welcome. I don't get to this section enough, nor the cat section either. Not that I don't like cats - I've had quite a few darlings of my own over the years. Right now tho, I'm only Mom to one little dog, and Grandmom to two gray twin kitty girls of my son's.

    I saw Randi's post about your blog, and was drawn to read it. You write such a lovely account of your furkids. I was smiling thru some tears while reading about Sylvester and Charcoal - being the old softie that I am. I also enjoyed reading Sasha's comment that she posted there too.

    Hope you'll continue to write more..........


    Ellie
    I've Been Boo'd
    Thanks, Barry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My little dogs - two heartbeats at my feet.
    by Edith Wharton & Me
    Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

    To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy. I see your boys and my girls are the same age.
    Thank you Kirsten. Your girls are pretty.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy and Sylvester and Garry Bear!

    Pat (and my six cats)
    Six furbabies! Wow. Thank you Phesina.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by maid25cats View Post
    Hello Sindy
    Welcome to Pet Talk

    I enjoyed seeing pictures of your babies.
    Loved the cat pen, cant let my babies see it or they will want one too

    I have 4 babies-- 2 Tuxedo 1 Tabby and 1 Tortoiseshell
    # 5 just went to the rainbow bridge last month. ( I replied back to your post there
    earlier today) Thank you

    Looking forward to seeing more picture of your babies
    I apologize for being so slow to respond. I cannot imagine having that many babies. I can barely handle the two I have. I am sorry about #5. I know how hard that is. Rainbow bridge is sweeter today.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that Sindy wrote a blog about Sylvester and Garry Bear.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/blog.php?52941-Sindy
    Thank you Randi.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Saint John, Indiana I'm a Hoosier
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Hi Sindy..

    This is quite late - but welcome. I don't get to this section enough, nor the cat section either. Not that I don't like cats - I've had quite a few darlings of my own over the years. Right now tho, I'm only Mom to one little dog, and Grandmom to two gray twin kitty girls of my son's.

    I saw Randi's post about your blog, and was drawn to read it. You write such a lovely account of your furkids. I was smiling thru some tears while reading about Sylvester and Charcoal - being the old softie that I am. I also enjoyed reading Sasha's comment that she posted there too.

    Hope you'll continue to write more..........


    Ellie
    Thank you Ellie, that is sweet. It took many tears to write also. Thank you for alerting me to Sasha's comment. Garry Bear is our Daughters cat that decided he was NOT leaving our house. So he actually is my grandkitty. But hey, I act like his mom and he lives here. I feed him, pay for everything.....I just didn't pick him myself that is all. I loved Sasha's story as well. Many Angels on this page taking care of God's critters. May He bless all of you wonderful people.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com