Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ginger!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    22,724

    Ginger!!!

    Oh my gosh Ginger, what a cutie you are!!! Those pictures with your hat and your gingerbread house are priceless!!!
    Congrats on being our Christmas POTD! I hope this day is special for you!

    Angel, RB Mandy, Missy, Jake
    Tessa, RB Lacey, RB Sassy, Layla

    ***HAPPY THANKSGIVING***

  2. #2

    Ginger

    Sweet little Ginger is SO cute and the best POTD!! I thought that the poem was lovely, heartfelt and I teared up. I guess so, this adorable wee dude is so well loved happy holidays Peace and love

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,359
    Ginger, you are so precious and adorable, on top of that gingerbread house! And given the lovely poem your devoted guardian wrote in your honour, I doubt if any gecko is loved more than you! Wishing you many more Merry Christmases with your loving person, resting upon her heart.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=


    Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Kansas, USA
    Posts
    20,711
    Ginger what and adorable and happy girl you are!!!

    I loved seeing your precious pictures and your happy smile!!! I couldn't help but smile back at you!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you, and the wonderful poem she wrote about you, with us.

    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

    Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

    Frankie

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    27,526

    Precious Ginger!

    Merry Christmas and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, darling Ginger!
    Oh, you just might be the most unique Christmas Day honoree ever! Thank you so much for posing so patiently in your Santa's hat...you're adorable!!! Love those shots of you perched on your gingerbread house, YOUR "Ginger" house! hehe Bet your mommy made it just for you! All of your photos are heart melters...those big, soulful eyes of yours could warm the coldest and hardest of hearts!

    You are too, too precious for words, Gingercakes, and your devoted human's love filled tribute, her poem honoring her/his best friend, her comforter and loving companion, melted my heart! How cherished you are, Ginger, and the very special bond you share with your person, a love story for the ages! How blessed you are to have one another, and I hope for you and your person many, many more happy Christmases to come!
    Lots of love and gentle strokes to you, precious Gingercakes! Hope you and your person are enjoying a very happy, peaceful, love filled day of celebration! Merry Christmas!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-25-2012 at 08:09 PM.

    Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

    And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,437

    Ginger!

    Ginger...on top of a gingerbread house...lol!
    I laughed at your cute pics. I can tell that you are a special lil' gecko!
    Enjoy being Pet of the Day, Ginger!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    53

    Thank-you!

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Oh my gosh Ginger, what a cutie you are!!! Those pictures with your hat and your gingerbread house are priceless!!!
    Congrats on being our Christmas POTD! I hope this day is special for you!

    Thank-you so much chocolatepuppy for your messege. I just found out about this wonderful website last week and this is the first time I made a nomination. I just HAD to nominate my beloved Ginger... I'm so proud of her...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    53

    Thank-you from Ginger and me

    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Merry Christmas and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, darling Ginger!
    Oh, you just might be the most unique Christmas Day honoree ever! Thank you so much for posing so patiently in your Santa's hat...you're adorable!!! Love those shots of you perched on your gingerbread house, YOUR "Ginger" house! hehe Bet your mommy made it just for you! All of your photos are heart melters...those big, soulful eyes of yours could warm the coldest and hardest of hearts!

    You are too, too precious for words, Gingercakes, and your devoted human's love filled tribute, her poem honoring her/his best friend, her comforter and loving companion, melted my heart! How cherished you are, Ginger, and the very special bond you share with your person, a love story for the ages! How blessed you are to have one another, and I hope for you and your person many, many more happy Christmases to come!
    Lots of love and gentle strokes to you, precious Gingercakes! Hope you and your person are enjoying a very happy, peaceful, love filled day of celebration! Merry Christmas!!!

    Thank-you so very much for your words that warmed my heart and made me smile from the inside out! This comment could melt the snow on the coldest of days...I'll be sure to read your comment to Ginger...I just joined this wonderful website on December 24 and am overwhelmed with the love I feel here...

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your pet friends and have many more to come...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    53

    Thank-you very much!

    Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Ginger...on top of a gingerbread house...lol!
    I laughed at your cute pics. I can tell that you are a special lil' gecko!
    Enjoy being Pet of the Day, Ginger!
    Thank-you! I'm so very proud of my precious little Ginger girl for being named the "Christmas Pet of the Day". I gave her lots of kisses-like I do everyday.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Ginger, you are so precious and adorable, on top of that gingerbread house! And given the lovely poem your devoted guardian wrote in your honour, I doubt if any gecko is loved more than you! Wishing you many more Merry Christmases with your loving person, resting upon her heart.
    Thank-you so much for your words and you are so right! I don't think there's a gecko in the world who is loved more than I love my precious Ginger!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Sweet little Ginger is SO cute and the best POTD!! I thought that the poem was lovely, heartfelt and I teared up. I guess so, this adorable wee dude is so well loved happy holidays Peace and love
    Thank-you dearly for your words of congratulations! I'm just so touched by all the outpouring of love I feel from the people here. I just recently joined on Christmas Eve and I'm so proud that Ginger was chosen as the "Christmas Pet of the Day"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Ginger what and adorable and happy girl you are!!!

    I loved seeing your precious pictures and your happy smile!!! I couldn't help but smile back at you!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you, and the wonderful poem she wrote about you, with us.

    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

    Thank-you! Your words mean the world to me, as all of the other wonderful heartfelt comments I've received since joining this wonderful website on Christmas Eve. I'm so very happy that you enjoyed seeing Ginger's picture and the poem I wrote for her, that was truly written straight from my heart! I'll give my sweet Ginger a big hug and a kiss from you...and I'll read your comment to her too.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com