Thread: Marbles!!!

Hybrid View

Marbles!!!

What a beautiful girl you are Marbles!!! I never heard of a Texas Lacy mix, but had a dog named Lacey who looked a lot like you with those same soulful eyes.
    Congrats on being DOTD Marbles! I hope this is a special day for you and your family.

Forever in my heart...Lacey,Sassy,Mandy,Corey,Ginger,Casey

Oh Marbles, your sweet face made me smile this morning! Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi, Marbles, cutie! I love your brown eyes and your gentle smile I've never met a Texas Lacy before -- so, I am pleased to meet you today! What a sweet girl you are, and a smart one too, learning all kinds of fun skills.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty girl! I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU!

p.s., could you please bark to your people to register for PT. I would to see more pictures of you and to know more about how you like to spend the day!
    Yikes! I've been Boo'd ... right off of the stage!
    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marbles, I love your soulful brown eyes. Congrats on being DOTD!
    ~Kimmy, Kia, Chipper, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, June, Mei, Jasper, Esme, Lucy Inara, & Morla

Thanks Kfamr for the sig!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Precious Miss Marbles!

Hi Marbles! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    How I wish I could reach through my monitor and hold your sweet, beautiful face in my hands and cover it with a zillion kisses! Your big, brown, soulful eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! I just can't get enough of that beautiful face! I too had never before met a Texas Blue Lacy! But if your beauty, smarts, and loving personality are characteristic of a typical Lacy, I'm moving to TX! What a lucky, lucky family, having a beautiful best friend, a loyal and loving furkid, in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Marbles! I hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart; you sure deserve it!
    Loads of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Marbles!
    P.S...Love your name!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Marbles, it's a pleasure to meet a sweet smart dog such as yourself. I had never heard of your breed until I read about you today I think you're very pretty and I'm sure your folks are proud of you and love you. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!