I have a two-year-old female Cocker Spaniel who has numerous environmental and food allergies. We have had her tested and a month ago started her on allergy injections. However, the injections actually seem to be make her symptoms worse. She is constantly biting her feet. The vet has prescribed several different medications to help, but nothing seems to work.
Has anyone had this type of experience with the injections and will it pass once she becomes desensitized to what she is allergic to?
I feel like I am making her symptoms worse with the allergy injections.
Thank you for any input.