Thread: Brandy!

Hybrid View

Brandy!

Oh Brandy, it breaks my heart when I read about sweet boys like you that were abused in the start of their lives. I am so glad you were rescued by such a wonderdful family. Happy well deserving dotd!

Wow, Brandy! Such a young fellow and a sad start in life. Now you have a wonderful new beginning, though! You are part of a loving, caring family where you can snuggle with your person, sleep in the big bed and enjoy the life you are meant to have. I love the second picture of you running at the beach! Please have your person give you an enormous hug from me today. Perhaps a cookie too, to celebrate your special day! Hugs and loves to your dog-sibling as well Happy Dog of the Day to you, awesome Brandy!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brandy-Galgo!

Brandy, how nice to see you as dog of the day! I am sure you are enjoying your new life! You are a beautiful boy!

Galgos Marco and Lucas (DOTD May 12/12) zeggen dat het leuk is om en andere Galgo te zien!

Hello Brandy, I am pleased to meet you. You are one of the lucky ones I think. I just googled galgos in Spain and saw horrible pictures. Lucky sweet boy! I'm sorry any of you have to die. Yes, for a pup you are a big boy but I'm sure you are enjoying your ife now. You have a wonderful home and can run for fun. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Boy !

I love the sight hounds !

Brandy is wonderful !

They curl up so small compared to their size really !

Thankyou for rescuing him.. and to him for rescuing you.

We are their Mission !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Brandy

Brandy is priceless! I love that such a kind family is giving him a great life and so much love The picture of him running like the wind on the beach filled me with joy! Thank-you so much, peace and love and lotsa smooches to Brandy please