Thread: Fable!!

Fable!!

Hi Fable, I love that you boss around your very big brother!! Happy dotd!

Enchanting Fable!

Hi Fable! Happy Dog of the Day! What an *enchanting* name for one enchanting, simply precious pup!

Oh yes, Fable! I certainly have enjoyed poring over your PRECIOUS pics, learning all about your happy life and just how much you mean to your family! I only wish your mom had included a pic of your wee self with your super-sized Great Dane sib! What a sight that must be! (Though I'm sure there's no question as to which one of you rules the roost!)

I'm very familiar with that "NOOO, not a bath" look, hehe, and it's no wonder you love showing off those stylin' outfits, for you make for one fabulous doggie super model! What a gem you are, Fable, a beauty inside and out, and your family SO very lucky to have a sweet and loving, smart as a whip, personality packed pup in you!:
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and *smoochies* to you, precious Fable, and to your GD sib, too!
    P.S...You with your watering can-------->♥♥♥

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Fable in Canada, You are adorable!! I enjoyed all your pics and reading about you. You sound as if you are a sweet lovebug and I laughed when I read you are boss of the Great Dane LOL. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi, Fable! I bet you and your Great Dane brother make a terrific team! I like the middle picture best -- you have such a comfortable look in that one Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Fable,

Pleased to meet you sweetheart. Congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I loved seeing all of your pictures, even the one of you at bath time. Sending lots of love & hugs
    to celebrate your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fable

Fable is magnificent! She is certainly fulfilling her destiny as being herself!! I love boston terriers, they are so smart and loving. I digress, Fable is oneof a kind and peace and love to the whole family

Fable

Oh yeah, lotsa love from a British Columbian

Fable 'd Beauty !

What a happy girl !

I LOVE the photo with you resting in the Sun !

Big Hugssssss !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/