Thread: Timmie at the beach

Timmie at the beach

Nowonder they found him all by himself on a spanish beach... he forgets everything when he is at a sea

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    This video sure brought a big smile to me today! Timmie certainly looks like he's having a grand old time - enjoying every minute of it. Smooches to you Timmie - Mr Beach Bum.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

What a happy little fella he is! That is to cute! He sure was having a grand ole time.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

How adorable! He really loves the waves, doesn't he. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this. I loved how towards the end when he was coming out of the water he was wagging his tail.

What a cute video. Timmie looks like one happy little guy. At one point he kind of looks
    like he wants to join the other dogs who are also playing in the waves. Bless you Timmie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    What a cute video. Timmie looks like one happy little guy. At one point he kind of looks
    like he wants to join the other dogs who are also playing in the waves. Bless you Timmie.
    he wanted to join them indeed (was a group of 8 borderscollie's).. but it was Timmie's first time at the beach.. here in Belgium are no dogs allowed nor into the water nor on the beach till october so we went to a neighbour country (The netherlands)... I didn't dare to let him play free... Timmie was found on a beach in begin of februari in South of Spain all by himself problably he ran off at his house or he got lost on the beach we will not know that fact... but when he see the sea he forgets everything around him.. he run with people who walking at the beach and laugh at him... he run with other dogs to play without noticed a thing around him. He is certainly a very brave wonderfull little guy... thats for sure.........

Came back to see Timmie again. The long lead that he has on sure doesn't keep him from enjoying his
    time at the beach.I'm glad he now has somebody to look after him. Have fun little guy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt