As humans, the most confusing part about our furniture is the instructions on how to put everything together. No matter how simple Ikea makes those diagrams look, the puzzle-like pieces always end up being a nightmare (with at least one screw left over).
But once all that is done, we get to relax. Our pets, however, can have some hilarious trouble figuring out just how these things work even when the sawdust has settled...
1. "What? I'm not ON the couch!"
Reddit / RainingDinosaurs
2. "Ahhhhhhh, perfect."
Reddit / Peterleclark
3. "What? I like to feel snug."
Reddit / DarthGore
4. Investigations can be exhausting.
Reddit / JayTread
5. Guess where his favorite spot has been since he was a pup...
Reddit / wr3stler
6. The back of the couch was too cushy.
Reddit / rusada
7. To be fair, humans aren't much better at this contraption.
8. "That paw can wait until after a nap."
Reddit / gaslightredditor
9. "Is this a couch or a SWAMP?"
Reddit / Tomorrowx3
10. "Cat" by Salvador Dalí
Reddit / thirtysmooth