Thread: Actual cat burglar steals bounty of menís socks and underwear

Actual cat burglar steals bounty of menís socks and underwear

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...143509270.html

View photos

[Scroll down to see the full extent of this catís compulsion/Reddit/benji]
    A woman in Hamilton, New Zealand felt compelled to place an ad in the newspaper after discovering a stockpile of menís underwear and socks that her cat had stolen.
    The woman, only identified as Sarah, was clearing out her house in preparation for a move when she came across the large pile of underpants and socks, many matching.
    The ad reads: Are you missing underwear? We have discovered that our cat has stolen a large amount of menís underpants and socks from a neighbour. We live on St. George. If it is you, we are very sorry. We have them here and we can return them. Youíll be pleased to know we are movingÖ
    View photos

[Ad looking for owner(s) of missing underwear/Reddit/benji]
    A photo that accompanies the note shows a Siamese cat proudly sitting in front of several dozen socks and boxer briefs.
    View photos

[Wow. Just wow/Reddit/benji]
    Commenters on Reddit had a range of reactions.
    ďIn fact, it looks to be just one manís underwear,Ē wrote Alchemist42. ďThe kitten has a crush on someone specific. This is more than just a run of the mill underwear fetish. Itís the feline equivalent of that guy who has a shrine in his (momís) basement apartment filled with photos of someone who is about to come to some harm.Ē
    ďLetís dispel once and for all with this fiction that this cat doesnít know what heís doing,Ē wrote POCKALEELEE. ďHe knows EXACTLY what heís doing.Ē
    Others, who own the same breed of cat, stressed that sock stealing is a common trait amongst Siamese.
    ďI have a half Siamese, half Burmese,Ē wrote Z1stCNTRYdgtlBOY. ďShe does this with my socks and underwear as well. Not my wifeís mind you, just mine. Sheíll pull out a sock from who knows where and carry it around the house yowling like she just won the lottery.Ē
    However, the top prize for cat burglar goes to this cat, accused of stealing more than 600 hundred items from neighbours.
    "Procrastinate now; don't put it off." -- Ellen DeGeneres

Ha ha, that's so funny! I hope the owner of the underwear have a good sense of humor, too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Very funny!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

That's a riot! Thanks, Candace.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (1948ó2015), Sourcery