Thread: Zeva!

Hybrid View

New York, NY

Hi Zeva - you are such a gorgeous girl! I love all your pictures and glad you found such a great home that loves and spoils you! I agree with you about lack dogs especially since I have two of them! Enjoy your day!

Hi Zeva, Congratulations on being dog of the day! You're so pretty! And we agree, nothing wrong with black hair! Beenie and Frankie shed a little a few times a year and we find frankie 'spice' on our plates occasionally but noone complains! LOL

Illinois, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeva
    I love my life, my toys, my treats, my family - yes, it is all about me and everyone is okay with that - especially me! I can never get enough hugs and cuddles - don't let my size fool you, I can be a lap dog when I push people to the edge of the sofa.
    Good morning, Zeva! You are a lovely lady! I like the television character you're named for, too. So it's all about you, and I am so happy to be able to help celebrate YOU today! I would love to give you some hugs and cuddles-- perhaps your people will give you some extra ones for me today. Some for your dog-siblings too, please! Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty Zeva!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page:

Oh Zeva...What a beauty you are. Greyhounds are so beautiful. I do love your color. I like black.
    I love all your pictures. You do have a lot of toys. You also have a nice family. Congratulations to all.
    Hope you have a long and wonderful life with your loving family. And Zeva, It is all about you. Have mom give
    you a hug for me.

Zeva Congratulations on being DOTD!!!! Black Greyhounds are the best, their faces have so much character!

Our Tosca was DOTD a couple of days ago and sends her congrats to a fellow Greyhound!

Northern cyberspace
    Happy DOTD Zeva, enjoy your day and let everyone spoil you . You look like such a sweet girl, this life beats thew track for sure doesn't it-- The name Zeva beats the name Betty , it suits you to a T

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----