Thread: British police seek 38 'persons of interest' in case of missing girl Madeleine McCann

British police seek 38 'persons of interest' in case of missing girl Madeleine McCann

"To begin, begin." ~William Wordsworth

It seems a little too late in many ways, how many of those 38 people will even remember where they were that night? And to publicize it seems wrong, I would rather they work diligently without the public attention.
    I've Been Frosted

I think that she is still alive, what I don't get is how they still haven't found a single soul who knows ANYTHING about what happened from that night.

Karen, I agree, it seems in poor taste to publicize something like this. Maybe they just want to make it look like they're still working on it to the public?
    Mikey - [Pug/Beagle Mix] Spock and T'Stala - [Hermit Crabs] Rest in Peace, Bo. I love you - [African Cawed Frog] Bo II - [Guppy] Buzz - [VT Male Betta] Chippewa - [BT Male Betta]
    "Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."

Well - they have reopened the investigation itself, and there is a whole new set of eyes looking at the material so far. I think the parents asked for the investigation to be reopened, so they are the ones that would be most affected by this. I guess they think it is worth it.

I wonder if it's a case of 'we know who it is but we can't prove it'? There are old cold cases that have recently been solved in Canada due to new people and technology.

I pray that there is closure on this case soon.
    "To begin, begin." ~William Wordsworth