Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: Dear Patch

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Well that was amusing.

    Patch saw MJ and Angel go outside, then the boy got ready to go outside, and he got MAD!

    Kitty swearing, running from window to window in the house, truly upset.

    I don't care what kind of display you put on, you are NOT going outside.
    Hmm, maybe try him with a harness and leash? Some kitty are furious at first, but then "get" that the harness means outside time - whee!
    I've Been Frosted

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Well that was amusing.

    Patch saw MJ and Angel go outside, then the boy got ready to go outside, and he got MAD!

    Kitty swearing, running from window to window in the house, truly upset.

    I don't care what kind of display you put on, you are NOT going outside.
    Dear Patch, maybe you need a catio?!
    Yikes! I've been Boo'd ... right off of the stage!
    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!


    "That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

    Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

  3. #63
    What he needs is a large dose of catnip.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  4. #64
    And patch has discovered playing hockey on the new tile floor with a penny he knocked off the woodbox.

    Shiny AND noisy!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    And patch has discovered playing hockey on the new tile floor with a penny he knocked off the woodbox.

    Shiny AND noisy!
    Better than ice cubes, like Freckles used to do!
    I've Been Frosted

  6. #66
    Patch, we appreiate your rodent control efforts. REALLY! but could you please, please clean up after yourself?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Patch, we appreiate your rodent control efforts. REALLY! but could you please, please clean up after yourself?
    Someone leaving you gifts again? Or just corpses strew about?
    I've Been Frosted

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Someone leaving you gifts again? Or just corpses strew about?
    Little fuzzy corpse in the doorway to the bathroom at 2AM.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Little fuzzy corpse in the doorway to the bathroom at 2AM.
    Yikes - better than on your pillow ...
    I've Been Frosted

  10. #70
    Does anyone make armor-plated cables for computers?

    Patch has decided they make good chew toys.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Does anyone make armor-plated cables for computers?

    Patch has decided they make good chew toys.
    Paper towel tubes - or toilet paper tubes make fine cable disguises! and the plugs general fit through them ....
    I've Been Frosted

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Paper towel tubes - or toilet paper tubes make fine cable disguises! and the plugs general fit through them ....
    Talk to Amigo's meowmie Momcat about this. Amigo went through a "cables make good chew toys" phase. Patch, love - those are NOT chewable!

    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ighlight=cable
    Yikes! I've been Boo'd ... right off of the stage!
    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!


    "That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

    Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com