Thread: krazyaboutkatz needs HELP!

krazyaboutkatz needs HELP!

krazyaboutkatz, she owner of Alani and Blaze and Pearl and Finnegan and Summer and Colby - she left her old job for a new dream job which quickly turned into a nightmare.

She had been promised her old job back - but is only part time!

She is sending two of her cats back to their foster, and looking for a new home for Alani and Blaze!

Please help her if you can.

https://www.youcaring.com/traceydohner-703980
    "Procrastinate now; don't put it off." -- Ellen DeGeneres

how old are the cats, and how long has she had them with her?

Quote Originally Posted by MeandMyCats4 View Post
    how old are the cats, and how long has she had them with her?
    Helped. Prayers for KAK and her furbabies.

I think they're 6 now and they have been with her most of their lives.
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I went to make a donation and my card wants some money before I can donate anything. But I will.

We are working on her being able to keep Alani and Blaze. The goal on the youcaring page is $3000.00. I know this request is coming at a bad time of year.

If anyone lives near her in CA, hauling some Royal Canin Urinary kibble to her would be hugely helpful!

This food needs a prescription.

Quote Originally Posted by maid25cats View Post
    This food needs a prescription.
    Sort of. You can buy it only from a vet.

Who is her vet and does he/she have something set up that you can donate directly to her account? Like Freedom has set up for Frankie?
    I am not saying anything bad about the youcaring or go fund me pages but they take a percentage of what is donated. If people can donate directly to her vet that might be more helpful and no fee taken out Just a thought...

Chewy has this food on there website. For a(17.6 lbs) $64.19 auto ship $60.19
    Not sure what her vet charges? She would need to send them a prescription from her vet.
    She can take a picture and send it by email or cell phone. and the shipping is free over $49
    How long does the 17.6 lb bag last? Not sure if she ever ordered from them before but there is a promo code for $15 off your first order. If she is interested i will find the flyer.
    link posted below to make sure its the correct one.
    https://www.chewy.com/royal-canin-ve...inary/dp/35158

this amount she needs, is it for veterinarian care for the cats, or just to care for the 4 of them? Just not sure what it is for . are they sick?

Alani and Blaze require the urinary tract food.

The other two cats are returning to their original foster mom, as was agreed at the time of their adoption.

maid25cats, I have never heard of prescription vet food needing an actual written prescription. Maybe for online orders...but here we just get it from the vet as it is not available anywhere else.

Things will get figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Alani and Blaze require the urinary tract food.

The other two cats are returning to their original foster mom, as was agreed at the time of their adoption.

maid25cats, I have never heard of prescription vet food needing an actual written prescription. Maybe for online orders...but here we just get it from the vet as it is not available anywhere else.

Things will get figured out.
    If your prescription food comes from your own vet, then you don't need the written prescription, as your own vet prescribed it.
    But if you want to purchase it from a different vet or PetSmart, a written prescription is required.
    cats4ever

If you click on the Chewy link you will see the note I copied below
    Note: Royal Canin Veterinary Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to [email protected].

My one was taking Hills Prescription food and it was $5 cheaper than the vet charged, and Chewy except coupons too.Those will need to be mailed.