Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Video of Lily and her beloved Bach Flower Remedies

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Middle of Germany
    Posts
    8,728

    Video of Lily and her beloved Bach Flower Remedies

    She got those because of her jealousy issues and increasing aggession towards Luna, and since she takes them (we started a few days before she had surgery; here's her thread in Cat Health), she hasn't sprayed so far. The best thing is, she really loves them; I took a video of it today. Hope it works, never tried this so far:

    Lily loves her Bach Flower Remedies

    (BTW, I know I look awful and sound stupid in that video, hope you don't mind! lol)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Litter Box, Greenville, SC
    Posts
    4,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    She got those because of her jealousy issues and increasing aggession towards Luna, and since she takes them (we started a few days before she had surgery; here's her thread in Cat Health), she hasn't sprayed so far. The best thing is, she really loves them; I took a video of it today. Hope it works, never tried this so far:

    Lily loves her Bach Flower Remedies

    (BTW, I know I look awful and sound stupid in that video, hope you don't mind! lol)
    Wow, I'll have to look this up.

    Lovely video. And you do not look awful or sound stupid.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Mr. Spunky, Samwise, Lady Jane, Bob, and Callie.





    RIP Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    13,144
    Lovely!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice."

    -- Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,951
    Awww, lovely Lily! I am very glad your surgery is over, and you are home! And that the Bach flower medicine is helping!
    Yikes! I've been Boo'd ... right off of the stage!
    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!


    "That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

    Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,403
    Aww, so sweet! Glad she loves her "treat" (medicine in disguise)!
    I've Been Frosted

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Litter Box, Greenville, SC
    Posts
    4,819
    I forgot to mention that Lily is looking good. I'm glad she came through her surgery well.

    Anne
    Meowmie to Mr. Spunky, Samwise, Lady Jane, Bob, and Callie.





    RIP Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    North Wales, UK.
    Posts
    11,890
    Aww, so sweet. She is such a beautiful kitty.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,729
    I will have to look this up Kirsten, as there is a lot of dislike towards Big Terrance Jeffrey.
    It would help to stop them from scaring an Old Man with their sudden outbursts.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.


    ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY


    NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark - GMT+1
    Posts
    14,781
    That's a nice video. She really seems to like it! Reminds me of when Fister had some Gimpet paste. Do Lily or Luna like that? Give them both some kisses from me.
    Randi



    "I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,587
    Wow! That is great that she takes it so well. I'm hoping Paizly will take pumpkin or laxatone so well once I go get it.

    And I loved hearing your voice and seeing you in action.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

    Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

    Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio USA
    Posts
    11,464
    It is so odd to hear your accent, as you write in english, mainly.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Middle of Germany
    Posts
    8,728
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Awww, lovely Lily! I am very glad your surgery is over, and you are home! And that the Bach flower medicine is helping!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Aww, so sweet! Glad she loves her "treat" (medicine in disguise)!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    I forgot to mention that Lily is looking good. I'm glad she came through her surgery well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Aww, so sweet. She is such a beautiful kitty.

    Yes, she's doing much better now, is recovering well from her surgery. It's only the stitches that are bothering her, but they will be removed on Thursday. Look at her scar:



    Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    I will have to look this up Kirsten, as there is a lot of dislike towards Big Terrance Jeffrey.
    It would help to stop them from scaring an Old Man with their sudden outbursts.
    Oh, yes, it's definitely worth a try. Check out both bach flower remedies and Feliway. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    That's a nice video. She really seems to like it! Reminds me of when Fister had some Gimpet paste. Do Lily or Luna like that? Give them both some kisses from me.
    Lily doesn't care much about the Gimpet paste, but Luna loves it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Wow! That is great that she takes it so well. I'm hoping Paizly will take pumpkin or laxatone so well once I go get it.

    And I loved hearing your voice and seeing you in action.
    Yeah, now you all know how silly I sound like when I'm talking to my girls!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    It is so odd to hear your accent, as you write in english, mainly.
    Well, yes, German must sound weird to anyone who doesn't speak the language. Next time I'll make a video, I'll speak English. Guess the girls won't mind, they've been raised bilingually.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,951
    This makes me smile! I like how Lily balances on her back feet, then about halfway through she walks toward the camera so I can see her sweet face Then at the very end, her tail moves just slightly as she gets the last portion from the dropper. Lily kitty, I agree with ChrisH, you are beautiful! And Luna kitty, I think you are beautiful too!
    Yikes! I've been Boo'd ... right off of the stage!
    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!


    "That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

    Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com