Thread: Need A Laugh?

Need A Laugh?

My Chihuahua never seizes to amaze me, and not always for a good reason. Today while out on a walk she pooped on her tail...on the top of her tail. How in the world is it physically possible for a dog to poop on the top of its tail??!! My Chihuahua has got to be the most klutziest dog I've ever had, ha, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by emc View Post
    My Chihuahua never seizes to amaze me, and not always for a good reason. Today while out on a walk she pooped on her tail...on the top of her tail. How in the world is it physically possible for a dog to poop on the top of its tail??!! My Chihuahua has got to be the most klutziest dog I've ever had, ha, ha.
    Wow, that does take talent! Not a marketable talent, but talent nonetheless!
    I've Been Frosted

If I told either of my Chi girls this...

Navi would shiver in disgust, and
    Leah would try it till she got it right.
    Sneakers, Ichabod, Mistique, Leah, NA'vi, Frizbe, Ishka & Kira

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

After some investigation I got more details of what actually happened which makes the incident more plausible. It seems my chi decided she's wasn't finished doing her business and as she was going around in circles positioning herself for the next drop, she swiped her tail on the freshly made poop which was are already there. Guess she doesn't have talent after all but she's still a Mr. Bean of the canine variety.