Thread: Searching for a COTD problem

Searching for a COTD problem

Karen, when I search for a specific COTD, I see Feb. 2016, and then below the page shows Jan. 2015. I know you have had problems with this before and got it fixed. Can you do it again?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Karen, when I search for a specific COTD, I see Feb. 2016, and then below the page shows Jan. 2015. I know you have had problems with this before and got it fixed. Can you do it again?
    I will be working on it - all the back pages exist, but I need to hand-code and build the indexes. For now, the easiest way it to click back in time, using the icons at the bottoms of pages sorry!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Karen, I'm sure you'll get it sorted out... wish I could help.

The cat I wanted to read about was COTD in July 2016, but the one from Feb. 15 to Jan 16 are not there. It can wait, though.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    yes I noticed that too. Karen, I guess it's hard to correct all the things on a website?

Quote Originally Posted by MeandMyCats4 View Post
    yes I noticed that too. Karen, I guess it's hard to correct all the things on a website?
    Just time consuming.
    I've Been Frosted