View Poll Results: Petco or Petsmart?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Petco

6 16.22%
  • Petsmart

23 62.16%
  • Other (Local store, other pet store) Please explain.

14 37.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Petco or Petsmart?

Those are some really awesome deals!

Pet Supplies Plus has no sales tax for Black Friday weekend.
    ♥Bri, Michael, & Amelia♥
    ♥Brennan & Bailey♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook

I prefer whichever one I'm closest to at the time. Neither of them is particularly close by, so I don't usually plan on going. I just happen to be going to another store that's in the area.

The new cat tree was half off at Petsmart Friday
    Anne

Meowmie to Mr. Spunky, Lady Jane, Bob, Callie, Kimi, Lucy Lou, and Eleanor 'Nellie' von Fluffytail, aka Her Fluffiness.

Foster mom to Bella, Smurphette, Monica, Tara, Susie, Hammer, Nikki, Lexus, and Kentucky, who have gone on to their forever homes, and HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz ,now named PEEter, who lives in Suzy's Zoo Sanctuary.

Current Foster mom to Mama Sarah, and her kits, Driftwood Barney, Fred, and Wilma.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

RIP Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I prefer petsmart over Petco. The main reason being that Petco imo is very filthy and very disorganized. Plus there is never anybody around if you need to talk to someone. Petsmart is much cleaner, more organized, and there is usually someone there if you have a question. Usually when I go someone is always asking me if I need help with something. IMO also I do think that they do care a bit ore about there fish then at Petco. The Bettas may still be in those cups, but they atleast put some kind dechlor in the cups to keep the ammonia down and whatever. Petco as far as I have seen at mine does not do that. This is just my opnion.
    Last edited by kaufen; 03-18-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    I like Zoofoods

I like Petsmart better just because of it's prices, but I wish they would do away with their overpriced one size fits all training

I buy all my cat food and litter from Petsmart, as the prices are much lower than Petco.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I'm going to update my response since it has been almost 5 years!
    I go to PetSmart for cat food and litter and maybe pick up a toy or something while I'm there. Also, I sometimes take Taggart there for grooming (which I need to do soon).
    I go to Pet Food Express (local chain) for dog food and might pick up treats or toys while there because of the ARF discount.

I have gone to PetCo only because we got a gift card there and got Zeplyn a coat there. Then I wanted a new coat so I went back to get one. Bought the exact same size, only a different color and it is MUCH smaller than the old one. So, I had my mom fix the Velcro on the old one. Humph!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog/Pit Mix)

We don't have a petco here. I'm not really impressed with petsmart either. I don't like how they can't order anything in.

I go to Global Pet and Pet Valu.

Zeke, Clover, Loki, Shadow and Pixel

I buy cat litter at Petsmart because they're the only ones carrying the 30 lb bags of Yesterday's News. Cat food comes mostly from Walmart (yes, I know they're evil, too), but they have the best prices, and I get a discount there. With 6 cats, I take any break I can get.
    cats4ever