Help, I'm panicking here. Hanna just got spayed on Wed, she has been doing well. I have been checking the stitches/the area frequently and all looked well - until today. I'm pretty sure she has a hernia right by the stitches. Is this an emergency situation? Should I call the vet now? It is Sunday , can it wait until tomorrow morning?