Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Ice Cream Social Thursday #381.

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Posts
    7,323
    I gave into my hanker and got some mango fro-yo and topped it with kiwi, strawberries, mangoes and coconut .... it was SO good! Love Tutti-Melon - these self-serve yogurt joints are spurting up everywhere; some of them are really good too.

    I'm also going to go check out this new place in San Francisco this weekend -- look at these flavors!

    http://www.humphryslocombe.com/%7C_Flavors_%7C.html

    Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Kentucky, LAND OF THE EASILY AMUSED
    Posts
    24,919
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd View Post
    Even I can't rotate and serve!

    How are you!

    MOFF,

    Limw Sherbert and 7-up!~

    DONE!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Posts
    7,323
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Even I can't rotate and serve!

    How are you!
    Pretty darned good for an old gal. Recovering from a minor sir-jury last week. About to make another fro-yo run .... that stuff is addictive and in the same block as my office!

    Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    37,356
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd View Post
    I gave into my hanker and got some mango fro-yo and topped it with kiwi, strawberries, mangoes and coconut .... it was SO good! Love Tutti-Melon - these self-serve yogurt joints are spurting up everywhere; some of them are really good too.

    I'm also going to go check out this new place in San Francisco this weekend -- look at these flavors!

    http://www.humphryslocombe.com/%7C_Flavors_%7C.html
    Hee hee - I went to the site, and it had a link for direction. It said it would take me two days and two hours, but gave me directions nonetheless!
    I've Been Frosted

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Kentucky, LAND OF THE EASILY AMUSED
    Posts
    24,919
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd View Post
    Pretty darned good for an old gal. Recovering from a minor sir-jury last week. About to make another fro-yo run .... that stuff is addictive and in the same block as my office!
    Get better and when the people there call you by your first name? It's time to move on....

    Karen.

    I have done that before, for giggles...

    Take Route 88 and follow for 465.3 miles........

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    656
    Hey Karen, LH got Aunt Betty's butterscotch sauce just right. It hits the ice cream and turns to the consistency of plastic. MMMmmmmm. Anybody want some on their ice cream. We also have Aunt Bertha's hot fudge too. Any takers?
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    37,356
    Oh, so yummy! Love a little of both on some ice cream! Isn't it the best? I gave that recipe to a "foodie" friend, and she would serve it to guests over cheesecake, winning raves every time!
    I've Been Frosted

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Kentucky, LAND OF THE EASILY AMUSED
    Posts
    24,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Oh, so yummy! Love a little of both on some ice cream! Isn't it the best? I gave that recipe to a "foodie" friend, and she would serve it to guests over cheesecake, winning raves every time!
    I am in, all the way!

    Hi LOH,

    Just two plain scoops of vanilla and some Butterscotch and chocolate, please!

    DONE!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ellicott City MD
    Posts
    5,721
    ....another related item I can only have in the virtual world...

    We used to have TCBY's around here and don't anymore. They had a flavor called White Chocolate Mousse that was TO DIE FOR!! I'll have that in a sugar cone, please!
    [SIGPIC]http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif[/SIGP]

    ​GO RAVENS!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Kentucky, LAND OF THE EASILY AMUSED
    Posts
    24,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    ....another related item I can only have in the virtual world...

    We used to have TCBY's around here and don't anymore. They had a flavor called White Chocolate Mousse that was TO DIE FOR!! I'll have that in a sugar cone, please!
    Sounds great!

    DONE!

Similar Threads

  1. Another Ice Cream Sundae Thursday 323!
    By RICHARD in forum Dog House
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 12:06 PM
  2. Ice Cream Social Sundae Thursday #273
    By RICHARD in forum Dog House
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 10:49 PM
  3. Social Studies help
    By I_luv_rusty in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:51 PM
  4. Ice Cream Social **pics**
    By lovemyshiba in forum Dog General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-03-2003, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com