Thread: Aunt In Hospital

Aunt In Hospital

My Aunt(Mom's sister) Wilhelmina is in the hospital.We got a call from my Uncle shortly after 10,she had once ,he got her up,then she fell again,couldn't get her up so he phoned her and I went over,we tried twice,couldn't she is a dead wait and the floor has hardwood floor,maybe slipped.he then phoned a next door neighbor and he came over,couldn't get her up so my Uncle called for the ambulance.The paramedics came and they had a chair that lowers right down and were able to get her in it and then went on a gurney,She is now in the hospital,may have had a slight heart attack.She seem to be in better spirits today according to Mom.The house over there was like a sauna,the one paramedic's shirt was soaked,I was in my pajamas.My Uncle has to have more patience with her,he got real mad and upset. She will be there for 2 or three days,they are doing some tests to see what is wrong,she did have a knee operation a few years back,my Uncle thinks it is a inner ear problem,wasn't the first time she has fallen,he has to help her get out of the tub.She didn't really eat a lot of supper last night,probably wasn't feeling well.took mom up to see her today,again tomorrow,Will keep you updated.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Oh no, Barry. I hope she gets better. I'm sending out thoughts and prayers right now. It must have been a terrible scene and very upsetting.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

She'll be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Sending best wishes to your aunt.

I hope your aunt is better soon! I wonder if the place being hot like a sauna did something to make her sick?

Prayers and best wishes going out.
    "Life is like an elevator. On your way up, sometimes you have to stop and let some people off." -- Author Unknown