Thread: Who'd a thunk it?

Who'd a thunk it?

Love tomato aspic as a kid - we only had it on Christmas and maybe Thanksgiving. So I realized the current formulation of V-8 juice is Karen safe, and decided to add a bit of Sriracha for the spicy element. Perfect.

Day 2, didn't stir - Siriracha is more dense, it all sank to the bottom! Bland bland SPICY!

Still yummy though!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I am making a French vanilla bunt cake with lemon butter cream frosting. This is my first time at this rodeo, if anyone has any tips or suggestions that would be great! I have the fresh lemons and will add that to the frosting. I am hesitant to add zest to the cake batter itself however. I dunno, anyone?

Blog Entries
    P.s. Happy Easter you wonderful Pet Talk Peeps!!

Absolutely add the zest to the batter! Make sure you grease the bundt pan well, that's key!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Oops! I unfortunately read this too late! Added the zest but didn't grease the bundt pan.... Mum got it out intact however, took some effort. Turned out tasty, snuck a bite as I had to put frosting in the middle, thank goodness! Thanks anyhow. Wish I could give everyone a piece. Happy Easter everybody!!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Oops! I unfortunately read this too late! Added the zest but didn't grease the bundt pan.... Mum got it out intact however, took some effort. Turned out tasty, snuck a bite as I had to put frosting in the middle, thank goodness! Thanks anyhow. Wish I could give everyone a piece. Happy Easter everybody!!
    Aww, okay! Whew, glad your mum was on hand with the assist!
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry, but what does "Who'd thank it?" mean ???

"Who would have thought that ..." It's just a vernacular misspelling, Lut - sorry! But Happy Easter!
    I've Been Frosted