Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marketplace

Dog Gifts and Baskets

Hi everyone,

I am a gift consultant with La Bella Baskets and I would love for you guys to see the beautiful dog products-not many though. How can I add my pics, no url.

Bev

http://stuffedlove.labellabaskets.com/
    Last edited by cubbie; 04-23-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hello! Can I clarify some information?

I have a few questions:

1. My sister and I started as a pet photographers, but now Katrin-Elizabeth® - is not only our nickname, but also the name of our company (registered trademark). We are engaged in photography, creating websites (websites we do different themes from the online-stores to cattery/kennel sites), website promotion, digital art, retouching, etc. Can we create a theme about our company and services?

2. We are waiting for a new litter soon. So can we create a theme about kittens from our cattery (for sale)?

Thanks for your answers,
    Katrin and Elizbeth

Photos copyright © www.Katrin-Elizabeth.com . All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrin-Elizabeth View Post
    Hello! Can I clarify some information?

I have a few questions:

1. My sister and I started as a pet photographers, but now Katrin-Elizabeth® - is not only our nickname, but also the name of our company (registered trademark). We are engaged in photography, creating websites (websites we do different themes from the online-stores to cattery/kennel sites), website promotion, digital art, retouching, etc. Can we create a theme about our company and services?

2. We are waiting for a new litter soon. So can we create a theme about kittens from our cattery (for sale)?

Thanks for your answers,
    Katrin and Elizbeth
    We prefer you not list kittens for sale here, there are plenty of online venues for that, and many people here feel strongly about rescue being the way to go.

You can create a thread about your photography business, that would be okay!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    We prefer you not list kittens for sale here, there are plenty of online venues for that, and many people here feel strongly about rescue being the way to go.

You can create a thread about your photography business, that would be okay!
    Thank you for your answers!

Oh, we understand. However, is it ok, if we create threat just about our cats (not in Marketplace)? That will be without advertising and kittens selling (maybe, we will post kittens, but only as cute and funny pictures, without announcements of sale), threat will be about only our main cats?

Thank you for permission to create a theme about our business! You are very kind!

Photos copyright © www.Katrin-Elizabeth.com . All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrin-Elizabeth View Post
    Thank you for your answers!

Oh, we understand. However, is it ok, if we create threat just about our cats (not in Marketplace)? That will be without advertising and kittens selling (maybe, we will post kittens, but only as cute and funny pictures, without announcements of sale), threat will be about only our main cats?

Thank you for permission to create a theme about our business! You are very kind!
    Oh, sure! Cat General would be just the place for that! We all like cute kitty pictures here!
    I've Been Frosted