Thread: Vaughn Garber

Vaughn Garber

Garber made his final journey this morning on his own.
    He was 2 years and 11 months old.

For those who might not have seen the thread in Pet Health: a recent vet appointment showed that both of Garb's lungs were inflated. Yesterday he would not eat nor drink and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was ready to go. He passed away just twenty minutes before the vets opened... today was the day I was going to help him to the bridge by having him PTS. I am glad he was able to go peacefully on his own instead of having to make a stressful trip to the vet. My heart is still broken, though...

This rat meant so much to me. He was such a big, squishy lovebug. He was always one of the first to greet me when I walked in my room; when I would let him out of his cage he would run straight up my arm onto my shoulder. He would stay there for hours if I allowed it. He had a marking just above his tail in the shape of an upside-down heart... something I always loved to point out to people. Gosh.. I'm going to miss this little bugger.

Rest Easy, Garbie. I hope you are having a marvelous time up at the RB with your old buddies Sid, Venny, and Otto. The group is finally back together again. I will always hold a special place for you all in my heart.

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I guess it was just Garber's time to go. I'm sure he's happy and healthy at the RB with his friends again.

Angel, RB Mandy, Missy, Jake
    Tessa, RB Lacey, RB Sassy, Layla

***HAPPY THANKSGIVING***

Aww, Gerbie. May the little cutie rest in peace. I hope star greeted you baby. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Mikey - [Pug/Beagle Mix] Spock and T'Stala - [Hermit Crabs] Rest in Peace, Bo. I love you - [African Cawed Frog] Bo II - [Guppy] Buzz - [VT Male Betta] Chippewa - [BT Male Betta]
    "Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."

I am sorry to hear that Garber didn't make a recovery. At least he isn't in pain or suffering. I must ask, was he named after the TV show ALIAS in any way?

Thanks you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    I must ask, was he named after the TV show ALIAS in any way?
    Nope, I can't say he is. I basically just pulled his name out of thin air.

I am so sorry to hear about Garber.He lived a wonderful loved life with you.
    (((HUGS)))
    Rest in Peace Garber
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I'm very sorry for your loss.
    ~Kimmy, Kia, Chipper, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, June, Mei, Jasper, Esme, Lucy Inara, & Morla

Thanks Kfamr for the sig!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools