Thread: Mlb 2015!

Mlb 2015!

Okay, I missed. I thought I started a thread for this, but with everything going on, I missed.

The Red Sox seem like they have an issue with winning more than 2 games in a row, so here's hoping they figure that one out...
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Speculation has already begun over whose "fault" everything is so far - and it's still May!
    I've Been Frosted

Aaaaand swept out of Minnesota by the twinkies.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

The Cubs are above .500! They are at 25 wins and 20 losses as of yesterday's game. These are the Cubs, though, and the season isn't at the half-way point yet. Still, it's fun to see them doing pretty well.

The White Sox can't seem to get it on track so far this season. I hope things will improve for them. (I may bleed Cubby blue, but I won't root against the White Sox.)
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Don't look now, Red Sox fans, but that's THREE, I said THREE in a row in the W column.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Don't look now, Red Sox fans, but that's THREE, I said THREE in a row in the W column.
    Ssssh, you trying' to scare 'em?

I was glad to read the woman hit by the bat fragment at the game the other night is expected to survive. That was scary.
    I've Been Frosted

This is one of the mornings where I wish I could listen to Bahstin sports talk radio (Streaming, yeah, I know, but it doesn't work well on DSL and it's just not the same as listening to the hosts on WEEI get worked up on the radio at work)

THe Red Sox have now won three in a row, their bats are at least better than they have been, and they have a legit #2 starter to go with Bucholtz. They're over 500 over the last 10 games, and crawling back into contention in the east.

Last week, I was listening to the sports talking heads recommend taking half the team and designating them for assignment. I'd love to hear their mental gymnastics this week.