I have been trying to figure out why the little fake fur mousies always end up in Ritzy's food dish...is it
1. A happenstance? I think not, I take them out at night, they are back in the morning.
2. Kitty tupperware? sometimes in the morning, there are enough mice to cover the food entirely...is it a freshness ploy?
3. Seasoning the food? Fur flavored iams?
4. Seasoning the mice? Kibble flavored fake fur?
5. Feeding the mice? Ritzy-hostess with the mostest
6. A tip? "Thanks, mom, here's something for your trouble"
7. Payment for more? "Here's my money, please refill"
Any more ideas?