Thread: Fish Stuff

Fish Stuff

Today was tank cleaning day and I got some pictures and a video!

Fish.mp4
    This is a video of Marty (the bigger fish) and the Rasbora school. Notice how Marty acts like a member of the pack. It makes me happy they get along so well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legs2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	60316
    Legs, hiding.

Name:	Frogtank.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	60317
    Frog tank with all the decorations. They seem pretty happy with everything.

I hope you guys enjoy all my fish tales!

Cute little froggies! I have a little 5 gallon with a betta in it, he's a cheerful presence for sure!

My Cats would be going for fresh sea food!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nice!

Marty looks like a tetra? And the rasboras, are they harlequin? I kept lamb chop rasboras, love them! And tetras, of course.

When you clean, remember the water you take out is GREAT fertilizer for watering plants - house plants, and out in the garden! So many years I was just dumping it down the drain, until someone pointed this out to me!
    Thank you Karen, for fixing my siggy!

Marty is indeed a tetra...he was labeled at the fish store as a black skirt tetra but I swear he has more color than any picture I have found online.

More interesting fish news...
    I got a job cleaning aquariums! I work mostly with tanks found in doctor's office waiting rooms, office buildings, and a few private homes. This huge gourami is in a 600 gallon tank at a vet's office. His name is Elfish Presley. He follows us around as we clean and nudges the scrubber magnet with his nose. He's kind of in the way and makes the job slower but I don't mind playing with him.

Name:	bigfish.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	60566