Thread: Anyone watch TV on your PC?

Anyone watch TV on your PC?

In an effort to save money and make better use of my time, I cut out cable TV from my budget. I've got Netflix and watch alot of shows instantly. I'm missing TV a bit now (it's been nearly a year!) I'm interested if anyone knows how to watch TV on your PC? I know some shows are run on the network websites but I wanted something more general and broad. I found this:
    http://www.frexis.com/
    but I'm not sure I trust it. Any suggestions/opinions? Thanks!
    Claudia

Probably the best (and easiest) way to get tv on your computer would be just to get Cable back and buy a Tv Tuner card for your computer like this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16815116010
    Collin
    Little Bit died the morning of May 14, 2008 of old age. Bye Little Bit, you will always be missed. Memorial thread
    Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
    Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. - Mark Twain
    He whom sacrifices freedom for a measure of security deserves neither. - Benjamin Franklin
    Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. - crow_noir
    My Website | Save Net Neutrality

By the way, Blue...
    MY SIG IS BIGGER

I have had a tv tuner card in my pc since 2004. I watch all my tv on my computer. Hubby has a tv card in his as well. When we want to watch something together, we'll go to the living room and watch tv there.

I love being able to watch my tv shows here at my desk while I do my homework or just surf around.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. 4/17/2003 - 9/12/2011. Gone too soon.

I also watch almost everything on my computer. I like hulu.com. Also, if there is something you really want to watch, and you can't find it online, you can probably buy it from itunes for $1.99 an episode.

Niņo & Eliza