Thread: Hi, I'm new

Hi, I'm new

Hello all. I'm a schoolfriend of Whisk_Luva. I'm a were-goat believer too... Anyway, I used to have a dog (English cocker field spaniel) who died a few years ago. We got some rabbits for a while but they were a bit of a handful (kept escaping onto the allotments and eating people's prize peonies) so we gave them up for adoption. Finally we decided we were doggy people and need to have a dog so we looked on the internet. We wanted to have one from a rescue centre but not a puppy and we found Dottie. She is an English cocker spaniel who looks just like Edgar and is 11 years old.

York, England

Glad you made it here!

*chants* I do believe in were-goats, I do, I do *end of chant*

Hope you are going to post Dottie pictures soon

PS. Just realised you have... silly me

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Welcome to the PT boards. My name is DeAnne from Oklahoma. I have two cats, Star and Brat, and a horse named Spirit. I look forward to getting to know you.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

with my nose in a book
    Hello and Welcome to PT.
    My name's Nikki and I have 2 cats-Zippy and Pumpkin and a betta fish-Liberty.Plus I share a house with a quaker parrot,parakeet and guinea pig.
    Rest in Peace my sweet kitties Pumpkin(April2003-Sept 3,2013) and Zippy(Oct 1999-August 22,2015)
    I will always love and miss you both

At university in Hertfordshire, UK
    Hey-lo fellow Brit.

I'm Zara, and I'm owned by a sweet little rat and two gerbils, as well as a ferret I am temporarily fostering.

Welcome to PT!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Wellington, New Zealand

Welcome to Pet Talk!

I am owned by a 'mature' tortie/tabby cross female called Tiger, a 5 month old bat-eared blue point siamese called Nauty and 6 gold fish

I work as a veterinary nurse in an office job (not in clinic). I also live in New Zealand (yay!). Nice to have you on board.

What is your theory about goats turning into were-creatures?! Intriguing!
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!