Some Better Pictures of the Homeless Chihuahua, Remington
Doesn't that name crack you up? REMINGTON ... his name is bigger than he is.
Remington's busy day ....
1. Looking ever so photogenic in the yard
2. Sniffing some flowers in the jungle (it's actually the flowerbed but, hey, when you are that small, it looks like jungle!)
3. Showing Lucky where the best blades of grass to eat are located
4. Back in the house, looking still so photogenic
5. Whew ... all that sniffing, showing and posing sure does wear a little guy out!
Is that not the cutest dog!!
"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam
"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien