Thread: Four abandoned cats are stars in a show

Four abandoned cats are stars in a show

The four cats were found Reykjavik in a cellar with their mother, but are now living the good life. They are stars in the show 'Keeping up with the Kattarshians." Thousands follow them on live stream, where they play, fight and sleep on designer furniture. Here's a link to the cameras - there are three of them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to view them on my computer, but I bet they are cute!

http://nutiminn.is/kattarshians/

"Keeping Up With the Kattarshians is a cooperation project with The Icelandic Cat Protection Society and with full knowledge and approval of the Icelandic Food And Veterinary Authority, the Animal Welfare Officer and the Expert Veterinarian and Animal Welfare Officer."

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wow! What a beautiful place they have there! Thank you, Randi.

I'm so glad they were all rescued and are living the good life now. I wish that all lost kitties could find such Purrrfect homes.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Pat, I'm glad you could view it, wish I could! I'll try on my old computer tomorrow.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Randi, this is wonderful. Those kitties are precious, and they are living in well-deserved luxury.
    I hope you get to see it.
    cats4ever

Blog Entries
    Perfect cat crib, unfortunately they are dozing and sleeping right now.

I haven't had time to open my other computer and try to view it, but I surely will tomorrow! I'm glad you could see them, Heidi.

At the time you posted, mon, it was dinnertime here, so they may just have their dinner and then taking a nap after.

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing EVER!!!
    Of course I'm going to keep coming back to watch them (they are still sleeping now).
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog/Pit Mix)

It's quite amazing, I can view two of the cameras on my old computer from 2003. At the moment, a black cat is sleeping in the pink bed, and there' a grey smaller one behind. In the blue bed is another cat sleeping. Wish they would move around a bit.

What a cute room they have.

Thank you Randi!

I shared this in the PT group on FB.

Yes, they're still sleeping lol. What an incredible room they have!
    "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" -- Dave Barry

That's gotten huge play all over the place! A couple of nights ago it was even featured in the local evening newscast on one of the Detroit TV stations!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery