Thread: Permanently Retired

Alberta, Canada
    22,613 Permanently Retired

It is with tear filled eyes that I announce the permanent closure of After 18 years, its time for IMOM to retire.
    IMOM began as nothing more than a dream. Soon that dream became a reality and the rest, as they say, is history. Weve had a good run and saved the lives of thousands of pets. We have also paved the way for other organizations with similar missions.

We will continue our sponsorships but will not be taking any new cases.

Monthly Donations:
    Sponsored pets

If you presently sponsor a pet, or pets, please continue since we have made a commitment to sponsor them for the rest of their lives. All are fully sponsored except for Justice Van Allen. Justice needs another $112 a month to be fully sponsored.

Monthly Donations to the General Fund
    As long as we have our sponsored pets we will continue to have operating expenses so if you want continue with your monthly donations that would be wonderful and much appreciated.

Instructions below are from the PayPal web site and explain how to manage your recurring donations:
    Your profile summary for your PayPal account contains your registered personal and financial information, including your bank and debit or credit details, registered phone numbers, email addresses, and street addresses. In your profile, you can add additional cards, bank accounts, email addresses or street addresses, phone numbers and even change your password or security questions.
    Follow the steps below to view your registered information:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
    2. Click Profile and select Profile and Settings.
    3. To change any of your personal information, click My business info, My money, My settings, or My selling tools and follow the steps provided.

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank all of the people who helped to make IMOM such a success the volunteers, donors and supporters. Without all of you we never could have saved the thousands of precious lives we saved.

Jacki Hadra, IMOM Founder
    "Procrastinate now; don't put it off." -- Ellen DeGeneres

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Very sad news. IMOM has thousands of pets over the past 18 years. Some of them right here on Pet Talk.
    What a wonderful legacy Jacki created in memory of her kitty Magic.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life. And it cost Halo hers. Ask your vet about Polycystic kidney disease ~~ Rest in peace Willy
    Loved by Lisa

Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    That is sad news. God bless Jacki for all the pets she has helped over all this time. What a stupendous, terrific accomplishment.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

I am so sorry.

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana