Thread: Do you think it smells like "Fritos?" LOL

Do you think it smells like "Fritos?" LOL

These are very cute mugs. I'm not sure why people think dog feet smell like Fritos. I personally don't eat Fritos and I have never smelled a dog's feet. But people have told me that they do smell like that.
    I have smelled my cats' feet (pet parents do the weirdest things ), and they usually have a neutral smell, unless they just came out of the litterbox.
    cats4ever

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    These are very cute mugs. I'm not sure why people think dog feet smell like Fritos. I personally don't eat Fritos and I have never smelled a dog's feet. But people have told me that they do smell like that.
    I have smelled my cats' feet (pet parents do the weirdest things ), and they usually have a neutral smell, unless they just came out of the litterbox.
    This is one of the most fun Pet Talk threads - http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?2619 - that will help explain!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, thanks for finding it for me.

Or popcorn toes... these mugs sure are cute, they even have paw pads!

Thank you Karen for the link! That thread was before my joining PT; I thought it was cats, but now I see it is dogs. I'm going to go share the link on the dog side!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    ... I thought it was cats, but now I see it is dogs. I'm going to go share the link on the dog side!
    And then, I'm sure you'll go and smell all your dogs feet, one by one. Have fun and tell us all about it!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ha ha haaa, Randi! Oh my, what a laugh. That thread gets revived now and again. I have checked and yes my dogs have Fritos feet and my cats have popcorn toes!