Thread: There's snow business like snow business!!!! Thursday 681

There's snow business like snow business!!!! Thursday 681

Has everyone recovered from Jonas yet?

I am pretty stunned by the reports of people STILL stuck at home due to the storm.

I never realized the problems that came with a good snow storm.

Time to make a chili and cornbread for all y'all......there are some cold bones out there to warm up.......Orc, stoke up that fire and prepare for the crowd.

Done!

Aww, that would be yummy! I have the tea kettle ready ... while we wait fir the chili to be ready!
    I've Been Frosted

Chili and corn bread? We're in, but someone might want to come up with an exhaust filter for the pup...

We got nothing out of that storm, it was a coastal storm, but eventually we're going to get slammed by a lake effects storm, it's only a matter of time.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Sounds yummy, I'm in for chilli and corn bread. We've had a chinook for several days now, most of the snow is gone, for now. Expecting snow to start tonight and go thru Monday.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali and Diego (eight year old kittens)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross)

Can I have some chili and cornbread too even though our temperature was in the 70s yesterday and 60s today? It was a Mother Nature boo boo. We will be back in the cold before Ground Hog day. Another storm is on the way.

Chili casserole is good too. Just dump your chili in a casserole dish, stir up you cornbread mix, dump it over the chili and bake.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Can I have some chili and cornbread too even though our temperature was in the 70s yesterday and 60s today? It was a Mother Nature boo boo. We will be back in the cold before Ground Hog day. Another storm is on the way.

Chili casserole is good too. Just dump your chili in a casserole dish, stir up you cornbread mix, dump it over the chili and bake.
    You forgot the handful of sharp ched-dah over the top......I'll take the edges, where the cheese burns on the edge of the pan?

QoP,
    Double for You!!! Please stay warm!

LH,
    Exhaust pipe for the Pup? I am thinking of the gadget that I can shill on Shark Tank..........Exhaust Pups!!!!

Karen.
    I'll have the Orc pull out the mugs.

Done!!!

Rain, warm rain and wind here - we have borrowed some weather from late April here. Still, tea is in order, and I have a few lime ginger shortbread cookies left if anyone wants some!
    I've Been Frosted