Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1304

Thread: Please, Graphics people and others

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    18,458
    What would you like it to say other than her name?

    Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    What would you like it to say other than her name?

    I am not sure but if someone only wants to add just her name then that is fine..

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CA.,USA
    Posts
    1,841

    Almita

    HI,
    Almita, what do you think of this siggy I made?



  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    18,458
    Try these discard the ones you don't like...





    This one the same as above but with a different twist added.

    Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,999

    Chica

    Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    HI,
    Almita, what do you think of this siggy I made?


    wow that is an adorable one! Great job!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]



  6. #156
    those are adoreable thank you

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Haines, Alaska!
    Posts
    6,334
    I was wondering if someone would make me a background for my computer? It can be the size of a signature, it doesn't matter. It's of my RB dog Teddy.

    These are not very good shots of him I have to admit but the only ones I have on the computer. If you could please fix his eyes in some of the pictures, they were origanlly black.









    His name was Teddy but his name doesn't necessarily have to be on there. I would like Something about remembering him or loving him on there. It can be as simple as "I love you" or if you can come up with something better I would like that more. I would not like RIP on there, but some other saying would be fine.

    Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen and Misty
    I was wondering if someone would make me a background for my computer? It can be the size of a signature, it doesn't matter. It's of my RB dog Teddy.

    These are not very good shots of him I have to admit but the only ones I have on the computer. If you could please fix his eyes in some of the pictures, they were origanlly black.









    His name was Teddy but his name doesn't necessarily have to be on there. I would like Something about remembering him or loving him on there. It can be as simple as "I love you" or if you can come up with something better I would like that more. I would not like RIP on there, but some other saying would be fine.

    Ashley

    I'll try to make something for you. I may be only using one or two of the pictures, though. I'll try to do it today! He was a really handsome boy.

    *Sammy*Springen*Molli*

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,734
    Could someone make a sig. for me, and use these pictures?


    This is Montiego



    This is Mufassa


    This is Monique


    This is Monzaya.

    Could you put 'We love you!' on it maybe, and somewhere else put 'Best Friends'

    We had all of them at the same time, got them all when they were puppies, so they all grew up together, and grew old together. They were so sweet and were like a big family. Thank-you, and if it's too much words to put on it just let me know. Thanks a lot!

    Genny
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ontario/Canada
    Posts
    5,786
    Could someone make me a new siggy and avatar please?
    I will post pictures once I know if someone will. I would like a new siggy but Im not too sure if I will use it right away.
    Last edited by buttercup132; 10-28-2006 at 11:01 PM.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

    R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Haines, Alaska!
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by dab_20
    I'll try to make something for you. I may be only using one or two of the pictures, though. I'll try to do it today! He was a really handsome boy.

    Thats ok! Thank you so much and I really apreciate it. I know they are not the best pictures. This means so much to me and I know my mom is going to love it!!

    Again, thank you!
    Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    4,999
    Genny:

    Here yah go

    [muneca]&[chiquita]



  13. #163
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,734
    thanks almita!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Haines, Alaska!
    Posts
    6,334
    I don't know if you got to busy or what dab_20. If you are still makeing it, then please post it when it's done!

    Can anyone else please make me a background? I would really apreciate it.

    Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen and Misty
    I don't know if you got to busy or what dab_20. If you are still makeing it, then please post it when it's done!

    Can anyone else please make me a background? I would really apreciate it.

    Ashley
    I'm really sorry I've been soo busy with homework. I'll still make it... hopefully tonight or tomorrow. If you would like someone else to make it because I'm taking too long, that's fine. I just wanted to tell you I didn't forget.

    *Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Similar Threads

  1. Graphics, Anyone?
    By Kfamr in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 10:56 PM
  2. Graphics, anyone?
    By Kfamr in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 10:39 AM
  3. Dog Graphics
    By *LabLoverKEB* in forum Dog General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2002, 05:59 PM
  4. Graphics
    By Paul in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-13-2002, 05:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com