My dad came to visit me last week, and painfully told me Oreo has died. My dad found her in the barn one day and she had passed away. It's a complete shock... she was perfectly healthy. My dad says she must've eaten a mouse that had eaten rat poisoning from a neighboring farm. We feel so awful... we would've never guessed.
She was a wonderful little kitty... always so friendly and loved to cuddle. Even though she only had three years in this world, she lived a healthy, happy life. I just wish she could've had a longer life. She will always be missed and remembered.
Rest in Peace little Oreo. You're forever loved.