Hey all... I decided to do a Pet calendar this year. I hope we get enough entries, if not, I may not be able to complete it. So as long as we get 12 entries, there will be a pets calendar!
I figured I'd start accepting entries for the calendar. Can we set a few rules though?
- Photo MUST be clear.
- Please just original photos. No photoshops - however, brightening/darkening, red eye changes, etc. are fine. I will fix the eyes if you are unable to.
- Photo MUST be 1600 x 1200 pixels minimum. I don't want to use anything smaller because it won't print out right. If you send something smaller, it will show up small in the calendar.
- Photo can be of multiple pets, as long as it's just pets. You must be the owner of the pets - PETS means anything other than cats and dogs.
- ONE entry per PT Member, lets give everyone a chance to be in the calendar.
- Once you send your photo to me, you're claiming it's ownership as well as giving me the permission to use it.
- Lets make the deadline for sending in photos October 1st.
You can view last year's calendars here:
They will be the same price this year: $25
I will also be creating T-Shirts, Mugs, and other items with the images. If you do not want your photo featured in those items, please specify that in your e-mail.
Send all entrys to [email protected] - WAIT! Keep reading before you send..
PLEASE include the following in your subject line:
"PET Calendar - <MONTH YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED>"
In the body of the e-mail include the following:
Owner's First Name:
PT Member Name:
A few photo tips:
-Natural lighting usually makes for the best picture.
-Headshots will make your cat more prominent in the calendar.
-The less background clutter, the better the shot. Flowers, scenery, etc are a nice touch.
-If you have more than one cat, try getting them in one photo so no one is left out.
-I may not be able to feature your image in the exact month you want.
-October 1st is the deadline to send in your entries.
-One entry means one entry - if you send more than one I will choose which I think will fit best.
-If you have any ideas, concerns, etc. please PM me.
-I will NOT accept entries via PM - e-mail only please!
Here are the photos I've received:
- Akima - Kalei (Kalei)
- Earle- Kay (Kfamr)
- Annie - Kari (Kblaix)
- Indie - Courtney (Chilli)
- Malachai - Ken (K's_Dad)
- Boof - Sarah (Blue_Dragonfly)
- Ozzy - Maggie (critter_crazy)
- Delilah - Sarah (Gracefulsarah)
- Vladmir - Cathy (CathyBogart)
- Whisk - Ellie (Whisk_luva)
- Spunky - Sarah (AnimalHouse26)
- Beeper & Sprout - Lindsey (3muttsandaboston)
- Pepsi & Buddy - Melanie (JuniorxMyxLove)
- Casey - Andrea (Blackrose)
- Squishy - Megan (animal_rescue)
- Dancer - Amanda (manda_moo87)