I'm back in Bahrain (for a short while it seems) and after a few days of begging and pleading managed to get my internet switched on again.
It's late here, and I desperately need to catch up on some sleep.....but a quick uppiedate:
- we are all well - just very stressed
- Warren has still not found a job
- if nothing comes up by the end of June we will be heading back to SA (cant' stay here with no money coming in and our savings are running low)
-have been hoping Warren will find another job here, as if we go back to SA will have to stay with friends for at least 6 weeks until our furniture etc arrives. Will be horrible "camping out" in peoples lounge etc as no-one has a big enough place for us all
- my folks told us it's "not a good idea" for us to stay with them - still trying to deal with that shocker!!
- it's horrible walking into my house here, and seeing everything we haven't sold packed in boxes, plus no cats around
- because of all the disruptions Cam's final exams were really hard, so he probably won't get into uni for 2008....still trying to sort out an alternative
- don't have any medical insurance etc here, so not a good situation for any of us (but especially Cali)
Jennie and Jen - your parcels arrived. I am simply amazed at your generosity, and will send you both a PM as soon as I have a sec
Jennie - will PM you re Ally also - I am so sorry about her biting you. I honestly don't know what to say, I just feel terrible
Cheryl - will PM you re Connor ASAP also.