Thread: new here

new here

hi, i'm megan and i'm new to pet talk. i got this site from my friends. they said it was fun to read the posts, but they never registered for it.
    i have tons of pets. i have four horses named ginger, black, white star and stormy. ginger is a chesnut horse and she belongs to me. black is my younger brother's horse. white star is my sister's horse, but she moved away a year ago so now i take care of white star. stormy is a pinto and is my brother's horse
    we also have 2 cats named amber and scarlet. they are sisters calico cats. they love to hang out around the barn but sleep in the house at night.
    we have a family dog named christy. she is a border collie.

that is all my pets. thanks for reading my posts and pet talk is great so far

Welcome to PT
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

PICS! I am a bit of a border collie freak lol I need piccies

oh and WELCOME!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Welcome to PT! We love phtos here. Looking forward to "meeting" all of your pets in pictures in the various forums.
    Thank you Karen, for fixing my siggy!