Thread: Hello Everyone!

Clearwater, Fl

Hello Everyone!

I was refered from Toller 08 to join Pet Talk. (thanks Toller) I just recently joined Chazhound and have enjoyed my experience so far. I am from the sunny state of Florida and I love my dog Ox. Ox is about 2.5yrs old and his breed is unknown. I have had 3 different opinions from 3 different so called dog experts. Here's the story: When I first adopted my pup from the Humane Society he was about 6-8 months (they couldn't tell me for sure). He was labled as a pit/shepard mix. After about a yr I went through some drastic and dramatic changes in my life that unabled me to keep him. So, I gave Ox over to Animal Services. My life got better in the next 3months and I checked with animal services to see if Ox was still there. He was and I adopted him back (thank the Lord!) Animal services said Ox was a hound/lab mix. When I recently took Ox to the Vet she said he is greyhound or whippet/ pit mix. So obviously I am really confused as to what breed my dog is mixed with. I hope to be getting a new camera here soon (mine old one broke ) so can show you all pics. Then you all can give me your opinion as to what Ox is. I am very exicited to talk with each and every one you too!! DOGS RULE
    *Suncoast Animal League* ( a no-kill animal shelter)

with my nose in a book
    Hello and Welcome to PT!
    Rest in Peace my sweet kitties Pumpkin(April2003-Sept 3,2013) and Zippy(Oct 1999-August 22,2015)
    I will always love and miss you both

Chihuahua, Mexico
    welcome!! Ox sounds very pretty can yo post some pics...... maybe we canīt give you an accurate guess but itīs worth the try, besides we love breed guessing........ enjoy your stay!!

I have two husky gals: Ninja (light red/white) and China (black diluted/white)
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Welcome to PT. I look forward to seeing pictures of Ox.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog/Pit Mix)

Welcome to Pet Talk. I have two cats named Angel and Snow and a Beagle named Duke. Can't wait to see pictures of Ox. He sounds adorable!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!