It's a very sad story. Annabelle, my sister's 10 year old wire hair dachshund has been poisoned.
In her small town in country side Austria- there is a mad man who throws poisoned meat over fences.
Annabelle and her son Armani got some
Armani showed the symptoms right away- they must have eaten it when they went out in the garden first thing in the morning. They rushed him to the vet and he survived. Poor Annabelle did not show any symptoms until nightfall- it was then too late for her
Annabelle is the mom not only of Armani but of my mom's Amber as well. My mom is not very well these days. We cannot tell her what happened to Annabelle.
I hope so much they get this person. And I cannot think what I would like to do to him.