Thread: CAT calendars for 2017

CAT calendars for 2017

If you need a cat calendar for 2017, here's a good selection:
    http://www.willowcreekpress.com/cate...calendars.html

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm a sucker for cat calendars (the only kind in our house).
    I love calendars with cat paintings: LANG features Lowell Herrero and Charles Wysocki. One of my favorites is B. Kliban, his kitties are hilarious. The one I get every year is "Bad Cat", the Page-A-Day version.
    cats4ever

I too love cat calendars, I have two for 2016... "Vintage Cats" that show a month, with beautiful paintings, and the other is the "Simon's Cat" diary with cute drawings on all pages.

On this site I also found some books for cat lovers.... http://www.willowcreekpress.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

One is called "How to Work Like a Cat"

Description
    In most jobs, you're expected to work like a dog-show boundless enthusiasm for any dull and pointless task you're assigned; act thrilled with any meager reward that's tossed your way; play nice with other dogs; and never question the leader of the pack.
    For your own sanity, you need to wise up and end this ridiculous canine charade. Cats have it all figured out. They live by their own rules. They refuse to be ignored. They're self-assured and serene.
    This humorous book helps readers learn to work like a cat instead of a dog, urging readers to break free of the leash and leap up the workplace ladder.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

That is excellent advice. I was wondering how my cats got so successful.
    cats4ever

I have only cat calendars too!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery