Thread: Hey

Hey

Hey, I'm Leah and I've been here for about a week... lol but I just now decided to post a thread on here. I have a gerbil, a cat, and two hermit crabs. Mabey later I'll post some pictures!

Hello and Welcome to PT. We here love pictures.What are your pets names?
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hi Leah, and welcome to Pet Talk! This is a fun place, with lots of informatin sharing. It can get a bit addictive, so beware, ha ha. Let us hear more about your pets when you can, names and ages and how they arrived to live with you!
    Thank you Karen, for fixing my siggy!

Ok I'll tell you more about them when I can get pics.. Well, I have them, but how do upload ipcs so they're big? As soon as I figure that out i'll definately tell you more about them!!

Hi there, I'm Zara, I'm 15 and live in Lancashire, England. Welcome to PT, I've seen a few of your posts about and I think you'll fit right in. I would love to see pics of your gerbil! I know how hard they are to take pics of though, having 3 of my own

Zimbabwe 07/13

Yeah. lol I think I already have some of her, but I'm going to try to get newer ones of her... IF SHE'LL COPERATE *cough* lol Thanks for being so welcoming you guys!

Hello & Welcome!
    My name is Courtney, and if you ever need any help with just about anything, feel free to send me a PM! =]
    I agree with Zara, you'll fit right in.
    I hope you have a great stay here on PT.

Thankyou so much! I'm really hoping to post pics today((how do you post pics?))

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpatata6
    ((how do you post pics?))
    If you have a photobucket account or your pics are uploaded somewhere on the internet, you can copy them using the [IMG] code. Otherwise, when you are making a post, scroll down until you find a button which says 'Manage Attatchments'. By clicking on that you can upload images from your pictures on your computer.

Zimbabwe 07/13