After attributing a slight rattle to allergy for months since she had no fever, the vet decided to take x-rays. To my horror, only about one tenth (if that much) of her lungs looked normal. The rest were cloudy.
I am devastated. I had them run a catscan, bronchial wash, blood tests, and an ultrasound. Cancer was confirmed.
Her breath rate is rapid. She had a cortisone shot yesterday and I have been giving her Aminophyline.
I have an appt for her with an oncologist tomorrow. All the test results were sent over.
With Tiffany being 12 years, 3 months old, I wonder if chemo would even be advisable, especially with the extent of the cancer?