Thread: Zippy-Kat's back home ~ Puter's Busted...

Zippy-Kat's back home ~ Puter's Busted...

Update on our Zippy-Kat...

For those that are wondering where Tonya (Zippy-Kat) has been for the last two weeks ~
    Here's the scoop ~

Zippy, Mom, Dad and Sis Alyssa took a trip to West Virginia to visit/vacation with the family. Sadly, no puter available - so she's been a lil out of touch.

They're all back home in Hobbs now - but the puter gremlins visited while they were gone and the family puter died from lack of use

Zippy used a cousin's puter to peck out a quick short note to us (member she's still got the smart paw wrapped up in plaster - puter typing is still a big chore). She tried visiting the library to puter talk - but the wait time to get on was 6 hours and then 4 hours ; and I guess she didn't pack a lunch... Sounds like we'll see some Trip Tails - as soon as the puter crisis is resolved.

Current plan is to run back to her skwel apartment and grab her puter on Thursday - so she otta be back in touch by Friday.

No word on how Miz Sophie Bunnie handled the vacation seperation from Momma Zippy - (Soph didn't get to go on the big trip - she had a temp Bunnie Mom while they were gone...) ~ Hope Sophie will forgive her Mom.

That's about all we know right now ~
    Stay tuned for further info!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Waltham, MA, USA
    Are we sure that a certain bunny didn't chew select wires and kill the computer as revenge?

Kansas, USA
    Thanks for the update Phred! It's good to see you on Pet Talk again. I'm sure our sweet, adorable, honey bunny Miz Sophie was a perfect ANGEL while her mom was gone. (If you all believe that can I interest you in a bridge?) I hope Zippy's wing is better too.

Thank you for the update! I've missed her!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

indianapolis,indiana usa
    Thanks Phred for the update on Zippy cat. Zippy has
    really been missed around here.

About the computer; maybe it could be a case of a
    very bored Miz Sophie bunny.

Los Angeles, CA USA
    Thanks Phred for the Zippy update. Sure hope that she had a good time on her vacation and that her wrist is much better.

I don't know, that Sophie Bunny is pretty clever - and she might want to be sure Tonya gives HER undivided attention and ignores the computer for a day or two, so she busted it on purpose!

We are overdue for some old fashioned AMUCK around here - it will be good to have Tonya back!

Stockport. England
    Hiya Fred and thanks for the updated news on Tonya!! Poorly wing and all!!

Bagel and Ketchum and Dan say - Mz Soffee wot ave youz been up to?!!!!! Chewing wires eh - yuckkkkkkky!! Bet youz woz fed up waiting for Parsley - aawwww.

Great to hear Zippy is ok and you too Phred!