Thread: Dear God...

Hybrid View

Pensacola Beach,FL

Dear God...

TO: GOD:
    Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"?

Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog.

1 . I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.

4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.

5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

7. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello".

8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.

9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

10. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

11. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.

12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.

P.S. Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?
    Owned by two little pastries!

Shhh it's a secret;)
    HAHAHAHA this one had me cracking up

The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Chihuahua, Mexico
    ROFLMAO !!!!!!! i literally fell of my chair !!!! so funny...........loved it
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Charlotte, Michigan
    That was wonderful!!!!! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!!!!

Charlotte, Michigan
    Wow, we posted at just about the same time, the page jumped up and down, must be we were really cracking up!!!!

Hehe that is very cute! I got that in an e-mail from a friend and posted it on another forum I belong to

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."

lol, that is GREAT. I was really laughing out loud!

LMAO! That is wonderful! I especially like the part about the sofa is not a "face towel"!! Thank you for posting that!

Thank you so much Kay for this great Sig!!