Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: What do you think of these breeders?

  1. #1

    What do you think of these breeders?

    http://www.shammicats.com

    http://www.sphynxclubhouse.com

    http://www.sphynxlover.com

    I *heart* the naked kitties that so many find unattractive. I don't think I've met one person in person, except my mom, who thinks they are adorable and sweet. I love all the naked babes!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    2,022
    Just a question, how many cats do you have altogether? And I've heard people mention your father in law before and was wondering what the situation was with that? I haven't been on here long enough to quite know! Lol hope you don't mind me asking...I like all the people on here and the way they care for their pets so I'm curious to know how many fur babies people have

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Posts
    586
    MoosMum is the best to ask about Sphynx cats as she has one....MooShoo! I had a cuddle of one at the Birmingham Supreme Cat show......beautiful cat but felt kind of weird to touch!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    21,016
    We've had a couple at the kennel - the fuzzy ones. I say i's like hugging a rubber chicken!

    They are wonderful!

    Catty1
    "I like physics, but I love cartoons." -- Stephen Hawking

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Ploss's Halfway House for Homeless Cats
    Posts
    18,317
    Rubber chicken??? Try suede hot water bottle.

    How can you NOT love this boy????



    Okay, so he's partially blind and his eyes aren't like OTHER Sphynxes. But he is loyal and the most unique cat I have ever been owned by. AND...he loves me!

    UGLY???? Let's just say they are so homely, they're cute.

    Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

    DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    21,016
    I meant rubber chicken in the nicest way! LOL

    But SUEDE HOT WATER BOTTLE? LOLOLOL!

    They are SOOO warm, that cracks me up!

    Catty1
    "I like physics, but I love cartoons." -- Stephen Hawking

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,797
    I Got A Ride In A Cat Show With Three Spynx Cats, And They Are The Warmest, Friendliest Cats That I Have Ever Seen.
    Suede Hot Water Bottle Is Right.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.


    ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY


    NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,746
    I have been one of the prviledged to actually meet and hold MooShoo! Yup, exactly like a big suede hot-waterbottle - with elbows!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CultureJunky
    Just a question, how many cats do you have altogether? And I've heard people mention your father in law before and was wondering what the situation was with that? I haven't been on here long enough to quite know! Lol hope you don't mind me asking...I like all the people on here and the way they care for their pets so I'm curious to know how many fur babies people have
    I have two kitties. Just for the record, though, I don't plan on adopting any more until *after* we move out. The situation is as well as it could be, I guess. He hasn't made any more comments but I am still wary.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    We've had a couple at the kennel - the fuzzy ones. I say i's like hugging a rubber chicken!

    They are wonderful!

    Catty1
    Rubber chicken, huh? Might have to hug one, then!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Rubber chicken??? Try suede hot water bottle.

    How can you NOT love this boy????



    Okay, so he's partially blind and his eyes aren't like OTHER Sphynxes. But he is loyal and the most unique cat I have ever been owned by. AND...he loves me!

    UGLY???? Let's just say they are so homely, they're cute.
    He, just like other Sphynxes, are completely adorable!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    I Got A Ride In A Cat Show With Three Spynx Cats, And They Are The Warmest, Friendliest Cats That I Have Ever Seen.
    Suede Hot Water Bottle Is Right.
    Mayhaps I shall adopt one, one day!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    I have been one of the prviledged to actually meet and hold MooShoo! Yup, exactly like a big suede hot-waterbottle - with elbows!
    Heh, quite bony?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    491
    Do they have to stay out of the sun cause of sunburn? Do they got cold easily, suppose they would without their coat on. How do they survive a cold outside.

Similar Threads

  1. Breeders?
    By coco-bean in forum Dog General
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 07:58 PM
  2. what do you think of these breeders?
    By lute in forum Dog General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 08:05 PM
  3. Is there any dog breeders out there
    By febbie1 in forum Dog Breeds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 04:04 PM
  4. breeders
    By Amy in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2001, 07:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com