Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: getting fixed!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5,525

    getting fixed!

    Molli and Sam will be spayed and nuetered on April 27! They'll stay over night and we will pick them up the next day. I'm glad they are finally getting fixed!

    *Sammy*Springen*Molli*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Pensacola Beach,FL
    Posts
    8,842
    YAY! good luck pups! Gracie's going to be getting spayed soon too! we just have to wait till she's out of heat.
    Owned by two little pastries!


    REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    14,043
    Okay Mom, you're gonna need some shoulders to cry on that day more than likely so don't forget your PT buddies

    p.s. With a double whammy, I'd probably need medication


    I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

  4. #4
    Yay! Good luck to them!
    When Frisk and Khaith got neutered (everyone else was fixed before we got them) I was an emotional wreck. I knew everything would be fine, its just felt so foreign without them in the house.
    I know everything will go great!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Glendale Heights, IL (near Chicago)
    Posts
    3,288
    Good Luck guys!

    Jimmy is getting neutered on 3/16, so my freak outs should start anytime time.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    4,557
    Hey hey!! congrat!

    ~ ~ R. I. P Kirby 9/24/99 - 3/3/14 ~ ~
    ~* * * Blog_ Dogster__Catster* * *~

    ~○~♥----------♥---~○♥○~------♥----------♥~○~
    ________________
    ________________________
    ____________

    ()__()
    (o  o) /\
    |   \/   \
    |     \vw\
    | )| )( )------------<

    http://www.off-white.eu/

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5,525
    Thanks everyone. I know it'll be hard especially with both of them gone. But it's for the best so they're both kinda out of it and one won't bother the other.

    The thing is... We just found some marks on the couch and we think Molli might be in heat. NOT good... Sam is at his maturing and making the moves stage. He isn't old enough to make her pregnant is he?? And should we let them be alone together?

    *Sammy*Springen*Molli*

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by dab_20
    The thing is... We just found some marks on the couch and we think Molli might be in heat. NOT good... Sam is at his maturing and making the moves stage. He isn't old enough to make her pregnant is he?? And should we let them be alone together?
    I don't know if he's old enough or not, but maybe it would be a good idea to keep them apart if Molli is in heat- at least until you find out.

    Good luck on the day!! I know it's always scary, even if you know it's for the best.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    British Columbia,Canada
    Posts
    5,757
    thats great! If you think she's in heat,i would keep apart until you know for sure.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by dab_20
    Thanks everyone. I know it'll be hard especially with both of them gone. But it's for the best so they're both kinda out of it and one won't bother the other.

    The thing is... We just found some marks on the couch and we think Molli might be in heat. NOT good... Sam is at his maturing and making the moves stage. He isn't old enough to make her pregnant is he?? And should we let them be alone together?
    I believe he could make her pregnant, but really I don't think the drive will be there at his age. My friend had her 5 1/2 month old male loose with a female in heat (and she was bred later that day, so she was really 'smelly' to the boys!) and he did nothing. Actually, the girl was humping him

    I would definetly seperate them though, just to be sure.

    Is Molli's genetalia swollen? If so then she's in heat. If not, then she's not. Has she had a heat before? If not then she's probably going to soon. If she does come into heat before she's set up to get spayed then you'll have to wait 4 weeks after she's out of heat to spay her.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    I believe he could make her pregnant, but really I don't think the drive will be there at his age. My friend had her 5 1/2 month old male loose with a female in heat (and she was bred later that day, so she was really 'smelly' to the boys!) and he did nothing. Actually, the girl was humping him

    I would definetly seperate them though, just to be sure.

    Is Molli's genetalia swollen? If so then she's in heat. If not, then she's not. Has she had a heat before? If not then she's probably going to soon. If she does come into heat before she's set up to get spayed then you'll have to wait 4 weeks after she's out of heat to spay her.
    Molli went into her first heat in september. Well I can't keep them totally apart... only when they go outside.

    *Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 05:11 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 02:48 PM
  3. fixed
    By kat0010 in forum Dog Behavior
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:10 PM
  4. Okay fixed the other 2.
    By Crikit in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 03:44 PM
  5. Nothing That Can't Be Fixed
    By Pam in forum Dog General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2001, 10:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com