Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit
I just got this off another message board. Too funny!
Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.
Re: Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit
Ha ha ha! :D
Originally posted by jazzcat
...2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.