A milestone for Pet of the Day!
Two million posts!
I have had the extreme pleasure of waking up this morning to see this pretty cool milestone come and go.
POTD has been a great source of pet info, pet support and getting to meet and know some great folks from all around the world.
It hasn't been just about pets either. We have been give a little latitiude by the people who make POTD possible and I don't go to any other website on the internet. I am jaded!
Thanks to Karen and Paul, all the members of POTD, for all the hard work that K&P do to keep the site running, for the members that keep the site interesting and for the pets that make it possible!
Now when will post 3 million happen?:D
"REVISED" instructions >>>
Now let's not give up so easily!
Originally Posted by Pam
Here's a little revision to the previous instructions - Step #3 is changed >>>
Lest others should be wondering >>>
1) Scroll to bottom of this thread
2) Near the bottom, find the box on the right labeled "Forum Jump"
3) Just Under "Forum Jump" - Click on the >arrow< to open the scroll box
4) At the TOP of the list (Site Areas) find & *CLICK* "Forum Home"
5) Scroll down to the bottom of the new page;
6) Find the box "Pet Talk Statistics" ...
7 Second entry on the upper line is "Posts" - the running total of ALL Posts<!-- / message -->