PDA

View Full Version : Pit bull!

dab_20
02-27-2006, 11:33 AM
I saw a Pit Bull for the first time in my life this weekend! She was a pretty light brown one with white patches. She was tied up in front of a gas station on a really short leash... I felt so bad for her. Everytime someone would walk by she'd wag her tail wanting attention... what a sweet girl!! Her owners shoulden't have done that to her.

Muddy4paws
02-27-2006, 01:30 PM
I would love to see a pitbull, I love the look of bully breeds :)

Where abouts do you live? I'm in london UK so I'll never see one here unfortunatly

dab_20
02-27-2006, 01:33 PM
I live in Minnesota, USA. They aren't that rare around here... I've just never gotten a chance to meet one.

Not sure exactly what acctually pit bull breed it was because I am not that good at knowing if it's a Pit Bull Terrier or a Staffie... or what.

This is the build she had: She wasn't really muscular looking or short legged.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/dab_20/pittie.jpg

What breed would that be?

IRescue452
02-27-2006, 02:38 PM
I think that picture is a pittie. I tie Autumn outside the gas station when running in for a soda on our walks. I always have one eye on her out the window. Don't jump to conclusions right away about the owner.

dab_20
02-27-2006, 03:26 PM
I know, but she was on a really short leash, I mean really short. So then she could barely move around. Thats what I meant, because sometimes I tie up my dogs when I go in somewhere for a short while, too.